MITRA'S IAS - Fresh batches of Philosophy : 25th June (Evening) & 29th June (Morning) ; Registration open
For more information call us at - Tel. No :- 01145505509, Mob. No-8826469839, 9560928172 or
Mail us at :- mitrasiasclasses@gmail.com
, Website :- www.mitrasias.com

Cse Maths 2015 paper experiences

Plz share your paper experience.... I have written 4 times with maths optional but this year paper was very lengthy and paper 2 was complete random with space scarcity ...didn't perform well this year.
·

Comments

• Paper 1 was very length one has to attempt 23 questions to complete paper...paper...2 ..very random...I don't what they want to test...
    ·
  • please upload paper
    ·
  • Someone upload the Maths paper ..
    Simplicity is the real beauty ..
    ·
  • pizza is asymptotic. :mrgreen:
    Good Bye. See you Later.
    ·
  • Scary responses........however hope that level of toughness is uniform across across all optionals and marking also done accordingly...else maths optional people will be at great disadvantage
    ·
  • Wrote maths for third time...seriously paper 1 very lengthy and paper 2 was random...i m feeling very low rit nw..i expected to perform well but paper 2 ruined it all :(
    ·
  • Killer Maths Paper II. Mujhe toh Hamiltonia wala lamba question dekh ke laga ki bas ab ho gaya. UPSC ne itna tough paper kabhi nahi banaya tha.
    ·
  • Is baar to kucch alag Hi kar daala yaar. Aisa lag raha tha Morne Morkel batting against Ashwin on Mohali pitch. Q by q, kisi tarah survive karna tha paper.
    Madari
    ·
Sign In or Join to comment.

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google