43 out of 86 MGP 2016 Students Appeared for their first Interview in CSE 2016. ForumIAS MGP 2017 ADMISSIONS ARE NOW OPEN

ForumIAS MGP 2017 New Batch Admissions Plan Details and Admission Links are now ACTIVE, along with our performance of MGP 2016 in terms of conversion into interview calls for Mains Appearing Candidates.Click here to join NOW!

Feedback requested : Arun Sharma Sir's SSC/Bank PO Classes Dec 2015

edited December 2015 in SSC
Please share your feedback about Arun Sharma sir (TMH Author)
They are starting a course for SSC/Bank PO/CSAT from this week. Institute: Mindworkzz.
(Source The Hindu advt and website : http://mindworkzz.com/learn/Aptitude-Training-for-CSAT,-Bank-PO,-SSC)

Need to know:-
1. How's Arun Sharma sir and his team (it is essentially a team effort since English is also to be done)
2. Their biggest pro is Small classroom size of max 35 students which suits me. Is it true?
3. Weekend classes they are providing. Best combination along with 5 days for GS. Comments?

It is high time to start preparation for SSC and Bank PO seriously because then we will be busy with UPSC Prelims GS only.
Please share your valuable comments here and help this aam aadmi. :smiley:
·

Comments

• He is good in maths for cat level.
    But for ssc exams i cant say about arun sharma.
    For cracking ssc...u dont need that high level of maths. U need to learn specific shortcuts and previous yr papers and plus some practice.
    In my view arun sharma is good fr cat but may not be effective for ssc as ssc exams require different ability.
    ATB.
    ·
  • He is good in maths for cat level.
    But for ssc exams i cant say about arun sharma.
    For cracking ssc...u dont need that high level of maths. U need to learn specific shortcuts and previous yr papers and plus some practice.
    In my view arun sharma is good fr cat but may not be effective for ssc as ssc exams require different ability.
    ATB.

Alright. Thanks buddy.
    But if he is a good teacher at CAT level then he can teach SSC level also very well.
    Plus, I want to do some classes since I scored depressingly low in Quants section.
    Is there any better option than him?
    With small classroom size?
    The fees is 15k which is afforable.
    ·
  • Are aap to Africa se dikh rahe ho takla ji... Aap ka bhi quota hai kya Upsc me?? o:)
    ·
  • Yes, indeed.
    I was told there is a quota for all the hardworking and smart studying people in UPSC.
    And it is called Unreserved Quota.

Btw, anyone going for SSC demo class at Arun Sharma sir's? Or doing it online?
    ·
Sign In or Join to comment.

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google