NEW REVISION CLASSES PRE'17 History+ Environment+Govt Schemes

Thank you for your tremendous response, to the revision classes for Prelims 2017being conducted in New Delhi. Based on your requests and suggestions, we have come up with new classes as per below schedule
(1)Art & Culture Revision ( REPEAT ) - May 27th & 28th, (2) Modern History ( REPEAT ) - May 30th (3) Govt Schemes + Allied Issues - May 31st (4) Environment & Ecology - Friday, June 2

Seats fill up in a few hours, and we don't plan any more repeat classes, so register early. Click Here to get more details and register early to avoid inconvenience. All revision classes will be held from 5PM to 8PM.

GS Score Essay Programme Review

Hi guys! I want to enrol myself for an Essay Test Series now itself so that I have ample practice. Most of the essay test series by various coaching institutes and websites start after prelims. However GS Score is offering a programme from Jan 2016. Any reviews/recommendations? Also, are there any other options for essay test series that kick off in a month or two from now at the latest? Please help.
·

Comments

• Any information would be helpful.
    ·
  • bhai u can go for gsscore..its alright..but after seeing this year paper i wonder whether there is any need for coaching as the topics were way too generic...watever.. if u wish to take it then gs score wud do imo..they are consistent in their approach..jha sir himself checks the copies wid feedbacks though discussions taken by himanshu sir are bit boring.
    Down-yes Out-No

कोशिश करने वालों की कभी हार नहीं होती।
    ·
  • div27 said:

bhai u can go for gsscore..its alright..but after seeing this year paper i wonder whether there is any need for coaching as the topics were way too generic...watever.. if u wish to take it then gs score wud do imo..they are consistent in their approach..jha sir himself checks the copies wid feedbacks though discussions taken by himanshu sir are bit boring.

Thanks! I myself agree that coaching for essay is futile. All I want is an essay test series with feedback and model answers. Shall go for GS Score.
    ·
  • If you are in Delhi then yes else give it a second thought if you wish to enroll in their online program
    Enjoy the hard work.
    ·
  • If you are in Delhi then yes else give it a second thought if you wish to enroll in their online program

Meaning? I'm not in Delhi.
    ·
Sign In or Join to comment.

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google