Coaching Classes Review for GSScore, VisionIAS, Byju's, PT Education

Hello everyone

Kindly suggest me (everyone) an option among the following institutes for CSE 2017 based on the quantity and quality of knowledge that would be imparted by these institutes.
My options are

1. Modular coaching in Delhi [M Puri] [Ramesh Singh] [Baliyan] [Ajay Raj Singh] (Please suggest us if you are aware of anyone else better)
2. VisionIAS Classroom Programme in Delhi
3. GSScore Classroom Programme in Delhi
4. Byju's Classes in Bangalore
5. PT Education in Indore

Please provide the complete details to help us make an informed decision.

Thanks in advance

PS

I'm completely aware that self-study is the mantra for success but, since I'm a total beginner with zero exposure, I believe proper guidance and direction right at the beginning is very important. Also, having classmates will help me keep the stress levels low. (can't study alone)

And I'm ready to move to any location.
Noob

Comments

• Aaj ka paper dekh lo.. Or baaki ne jo padhaya hai usko... Answer mill jayega
  • @Paris_Hilton are you referring to this Byjy's ad?
    2015-12-20_002255.jpg
    756 x 119 - 72K
    Noob
  • @anonymous-dost unka matlab hai 19 ke gs1 and gs2 ka question paper dekh lo n u will realize the difference between what coaching taught n what upsc asked..in my view,if u want to join coaching only then only koi any current affairs class also
  • @sandeep_chaudhary haan coaching to lagani hai par kaun si samaj nahi aa rahi hai.
    me ek chote sheher se hu toh self study karne me dikkat hoti hai. competition ka pata nahi chalta hai. isliye soch raha hu kahi pe classes join kar lu taki motivation bana rahe.
    kya khayal hai?
    Noob
  • If u want to really see d competition n want to move out of the city then I will advice u to join vision ias but I m also advicing u to follow mrunal.org each n every post carefully
  • @sandeep_chaudhary sir are you sure with vision IAS? because in some other thread I read that only Shubhra Ranjan Mam (Polity) is good there. And rest of the faculty are not as good. Is it so?
    Noob
  • byju a fake institute. join for english medium only Vajiram & Ravi and for Hindi Medium Only Drishti IAS...
  • Hello everyone

Kindly suggest me (everyone) an option among the following institutes for CSE 2017 based on the quantity and quality of knowledge that would be imparted by these institutes.
    My options are

1. Modular coaching in Delhi [M Puri] [Ramesh Singh] [Baliyan] [Ajay Raj Singh] (Please suggest us if you are aware of anyone else better)
    2. VisionIAS Classroom Programme in Delhi
    3. GSScore Classroom Programme in Delhi
    4. Byju's Classes in Bangalore
    5. PT Education in Indore

Please provide the complete details to help us make an informed decision.

Thanks in advance

PS

I'm completely aware that self-study is the mantra for success but, since I'm a total beginner with zero exposure, I believe proper guidance and direction right at the beginning is very important. Also, having classmates will help me keep the stress levels low. (can't study alone)

And I'm ready to move to any location.

Directly eliminate 4 and 5.

Now i would really advice to go for modular courses if you are a beginner. If you have done ur basics then come to delhi and join either test series of gs score or vision for mains. You wilk feel the heat of the competetion and study on ur own.
  • Caveman said:

@sandeep_chaudhary sir are you sure with vision IAS? because in some other thread I read that only Shubhra Ranjan Mam (Polity) is good there. And rest of the faculty are not as good. Is it so?

Bhai shubhra madam is at vajiram...i m telling you either vision n gs score bcoz they are gud for mains n test series also...so u can join either of these two

• @SHADOW_BLAZE sir I have not covered my basics yet. One doubt with modular coaching - ki sara syllabus cover ho jaega ya nahi? suppose if I join the classes of above mentioned names toh mera ethics aur essay bach raha hai :(
    how do I deal with it?

OR

should I go for GSScore or Vision?
    Noob
  • @sandeep_chaudhary my bad ! guess I am a complete newbie here.

sir which one would you suggest Vision or GS Score? (sorry for cribbing)
    Noob
  • go for vajiram . log kitna bhi gaali denge. but still it is the best. and 2nd- gs score. dont go for vision,.
    It is Job Hi Karwalo .. not Jo Bhi Karwalo.... mind it
  • Caveman said:

@sandeep_chaudhary my bad ! guess I am a complete newbie here.

sir which one would you suggest Vision or GS Score? (sorry for cribbing)

Bhai the problem is Ki har aadmi ek hi baar coaching kqrta hai to uske ek hi coaching ka pata hota hai...vision isliye bol raha hun bcoz unka mains ka material accha hota hai but overall I trust gs score also..bt let me tell u that I never studied in any of these..i m just judging by there material n free videos which they post...if u want to hear my final verdict then gs score bcoz of their personal attention on each student
  • @jobhikarwalo sir congratulations and all the best for mains

too many students in one class in vajiram...so i'll consider gs score
    Noob
  • @sandeep_chaudhary thank you very much for your insights sir.

gs score it is in this july .

thanks again.
    Noob
  • Caveman said:

@sandeep_chaudhary thank you very much for your insights sir.

gs score it is in this july .

thanks again.

Bhai after writing 3 mains what I realized that coaching restricts ur creativity but I also knows ur condition bcoz without coaching its very hard to get confidence ao yes's u can join...bt my humble request is not to rely on it completely..i advice u to follow prs India and mrunal.org with full heart
  • ohh all the very best sir...I sincerely hope you are doing well

yes sir opting for coaching so that they can keep me on the track. that's it. rest I'll self-study.

thank you sir. And do well :D
    Noob
  • Caveman said:

@SHADOW_BLAZE sir I have not covered my basics yet. One doubt with modular coaching - ki sara syllabus cover ho jaega ya nahi? suppose if I join the classes of above mentioned names toh mera ethics aur essay bach raha hai :(
    how do I deal with it?

OR

should I go for GSScore or Vision?

Dude first come n join one module.....u will meet hundreds of aspirants.... u can decide on ur own after listening to their feedback.... koi bhi module pehle join karo.... be careful...there r many coaching wala accounts here for promotion
  • edited December 2015
    guys please open ur brains here gsscore coaching agents(thugs) are actively roaming caveman one example coaching is irrelevant in todays scenario just see mains 2015 papers
    THE HINDU : hinduism is responsible for all ills in this world including the extinction of dinosaurs..
    hindu tanman hindu jeevan rag rag hindu mera parichay
    KASHMIRI PANDITS N PAKISTANI BANGLA HINDUS TOO HAVE FEELINGS,RELIGIOUS SENTIMENTS AND YES HUMAN RIGHTS(as a MINORITY)
  • @SHADOW_BLAZE thank you sir. I'll look into it. Modular or GS Score.
    I have time till july to think. lets see
    Noob
  • gs score PR guys dont do bakchodi here improve ur coaching first have some shame
    THE HINDU : hinduism is responsible for all ills in this world including the extinction of dinosaurs..
    hindu tanman hindu jeevan rag rag hindu mera parichay
    KASHMIRI PANDITS N PAKISTANI BANGLA HINDUS TOO HAVE FEELINGS,RELIGIOUS SENTIMENTS AND YES HUMAN RIGHTS(as a MINORITY)
  • by the way, after going through various posts on modular coaching. I have decided to buy Geography lectures (pen drive) from Geographia IAS. I'll study them till july and then decide what to do next.
    Noob
  • Develop a habit of thinking. Develop your analytical skills. Dont allow it to be tutored or shaped by any coaching institute. Use their material for gathering information but develop an independent thinking. I find much more intellectual people on quora as against many IAS/IPS guys. Ias is a dignified clerk. That's all. If you are wise you will succeed anywhere.. in this exam..in any other venture...in your life and even after becoming ias you will bring laurels. So focus on becoming wise and not a machine which is fed ready made analysis by these coaching institutes.
    Valar Morghulis
  • edited December 2015
    [content removed]
    It is Job Hi Karwalo .. not Jo Bhi Karwalo.... mind it
  • edited December 2015
    [content removed]
  • edited December 2015
    [content irrelevant]
  • @Fuhrer I'll keep everything you said in mind. thank you sir
    Noob
  • @Praveen Kumar6 thanks for the input
    Noob
Sign In or Join to comment.

Courses by ForumIAS for CSE
ForumIAS is trusted by over 10,000+ students for their Prelims, Mains and Interview Preparation and we currently run several assistance programs to help students from Civil Services prelims preparation to rank upgradation to IAS. You can enroll for these programs by visiting http://blog.forumias.com/courses

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog