43 out of 86 MGP 2016 Students Appeared for their first Interview in CSE 2016. ForumIAS MGP 2017 ADMISSIONS ARE NOW OPEN

ForumIAS MGP 2017 New Batch Admissions Plan Details and Admission Links are now ACTIVE, along with our performance of MGP 2016 in terms of conversion into interview calls for Mains Appearing Candidates.Click here to join NOW!

PDPU reviews

Please let me know how is your experience at PDPU.. where mrunal teaches!
HARMAYANI
·

Comments

• it is fine. u can go. its more sort of self study . hostels and food are A class. + u wont have any doubt in eco or geo after the classes. i am one of the names they have mentioned in the list of 7.
    It is Job Hi Karwalo .. not Jo Bhi Karwalo.... mind it
    ·
  • edited December 2015
    @jobhikarwalo Congrats and thank you.. I have optional psir.. regarding that can I manage there?..
    HARMAYANI
    ·
  • Viranjana said:

@jobhikarwalo thank you.. I have optional psir.. regarding that can I manage there?..

they wont be taking optional classes. but IR teacher is knowledgable. so he will clear your doubts. its more sort of a discussion thing. so it helps. hostel is there and classes are held nearby it to only. not even 50 metres. but there wont be anything outside the clg. its in the outskirts of ahmedabad, near to gandhinagar. so first go there and have a look at surroundings.
    ·
  • ya.. actually i need something sort of that.. at home I feel kind of lazy while studying.. And I was looking for affordable option. Thank you for insight.. I have made my mind to go there but thought of to take review.. If you can guide me regarding the bus or rikshaw to reach there.. as I am from rajasthan
    HARMAYANI
    ·
  • Viranjana said:

ya.. actually i need something sort of that.. at home I feel kind of lazy while studying.. And I was looking for affordable option. Thank you for insight.. I have made my mind to go there but thought of to take review.. If you can guide me regarding the bus or rikshaw to reach there.. as I am from rajasthan

get down at gandhinagar station. that is arnd 11 kms from pdpu. ahmedabad station is 23 kms. and dont take auto. book ola/uber. autos are costlier there as college is outside the city and they tend to ask double of the fare( no meter system in gandhinagar). and if u r disciplined then go there and study. the main person mr. venkat is good person, he will help u in each and every thing. u can use the library from 0800 to 2200 hrs. + there's a cinema hall city pulse nearby for recreational purpose. they will guide u . but think of it as a coaching.
    ·
  • @jobhikarwalo
    bhai Kitna kharcha aa jata hai bandhe Kaa per month(Sab mila ke)?
    "You can't stop the waves, but you can learn to surf"
    ·
  • MD47 said:

@jobhikarwalo
    bhai Kitna kharcha aa jata hai bandhe Kaa per month(Sab mila ke)?

bhai bahaut cheap hain. maine baahar flat liya tha. hostel late mile the toh. for 2bhk- 6500. for 3bhk- 8500. its pretty cheap . and if u take hostel then overall for food+room= 7000. overall 10k-12k is more than sufficient. mere room partner k 10k aate the. and he was satisfied
    ·
  • @MD47 u r giving mains then y r u asking? will u b joining?
    ·
  • Asking for one friend
    I recommended mrunals videos to him...he is interested in joining the coaching...that's Wht bro
    ·
  • Viranjana said:

@jobhikarwalo thank you.. I have optional psir.. regarding that can I manage there?..

they wont be taking optional classes. but IR teacher is knowledgable. so he will clear your doubts. its more sort of a discussion thing. so it helps. hostel is there and classes are held nearby it to only. not even 50 metres. but there wont be anything outside the clg. its in the outskirts of ahmedabad, near to gandhinagar. so first go there and have a look at surroundings.
    bhai mains me aisi bluffing mat karna... like 500 metres ko 50 metre kah dena, kyuki safed baal wale chid jayenge...
    ·
  • thanks
    @jobhikarwalo
    ·
  • Smart Man said:

Viranjana said:

bhai mains me aisi bluffing mat karna... like 500 metres ko 50 metre kah dena, kyuki safed baal wale chid jayenge...
    bhai sab ek hi campus mein hain. aur main baahar rehta tha. so hostel ka idea nahi hain. 500 metre ka toh clg tha nahi
    ·
  • Did u get money back? @jobhikarwalo
    Sarvejana Sukhino Bhavanthu
    ·
  • why library open till 10 pm only?. What about students who prefer studying at night?..I think studying in room is not possible because of sharing rooms?..And is it compulsory to attend all classes or our choice?..Are there any strict rules in campus?
    Any fool with a bit of luck can find himself born into power.

But earning it for yourself, that takes work.
    ·
  • Naidu said:

why library open till 10 pm only?. What about students who prefer studying at night?..I think studying in room is not possible because of sharing rooms?..And is it compulsory to attend all classes or our choice?..Are there any strict rules in campus?

its totally our choice which class to attend. and its a college library . for upsc aspirants they open it till 10pm otherwise it used to close at 5 pm. rooms are sharing but its not a compulsion to stay in hostel. take a flat outside. 3bhk's cost is max 9k. 3 guys can share and take a single room. we did that only.
    ·
  • Did u get money back? @jobhikarwalo

first go there and clear prelims. that is not a coaching institute that they will run away. that is ambani's college. and they are returning fees.
    ·
  • on what date classes are going to start for 2016 batch?
    ·
  • @jobhikarwalo are you not the same person who replied - not to attend even a demo class in PDPU in the other thread. I am just confused here.)http://discuss.forumias.com/discussion/12467/information-regarding-ias-coaching-in-pdpu-gandhinagar)
    ·
  • @Viranjana pm you.. check plz
    ·
  • edited December 2015
    What do you look for before deciding to go for a coaching? 1) Study environment: I wonder when only 7 out of 150/200 got selected for prelims and these students were full-time devoted candidates, how pathetic would be the study environment 2) Also, there wont be any other students from nearby UPSC coaching institutes, as there are none 3) No coaching material, these days many video lecture series are already available on the internet, then what is the purpose of going to a coaching institute which doesnt even provide its own coaching notes.. If I have some money, I would any day go to Delhi and wont join any coaching class, just finding few dedicated friends and good study material to study in peace without family and relatives' interference...
    Jaake mehertabaan se keh do ki apni kiraanein ginkar rakh le, mai apne sehra ke zarre zarre ko khud chamakna sikha raha hoon!!
    ·
Sign In or Join to comment.

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google