Current Affairs + Answer Writing Classes by ForumIAS

Admissions to the Revision Classes for Mains ( Current Affairs+ Answer Writing ) is now open at the Offline Center in New Delhi. Click here to know more and enroll.. Note : Rs. 1000 OFF for all MGP Students , valid till July 11. Email student@forumias.academy to request refund of Rs. 1000 or Visit our Offline Center at http://is.gd/ForumIAS

Alok Ranjan January Batch '2016 : Is it a good choice?

edited December 2015 in Geography & Geology
seniors and all those who have attended his class pls give ur reviews about him........is it worth to attend his class or not
·

Comments

• I have attended his classes as part of GS. He is amazing in physical geography and good in Indian geography. Problem is usually spends a lot of time on random talks, discussions and gyaan. Course will take extra long time to be completed.
    ·
  • same thing i have heard about him @cadet1970 more reviews optional guys
    ·
  • Lacks conceptual knowledge... even topics like wegner have been taught wrong by him. People are mesmerised by him cuz they hvnt studied text books
    Valar Morghulis
    ·
  • @Fuhrer help me for which one i should go for
    ·
  • Read books urself..there is no need for a coaching.it does more harm than good
    ·
  • If you are asking for GS part of geography, then I would recommend you to listen to lectures on mrunal by some madam. Do read ncert before listening to those videos. She has taught amazingly well.
    ·
  • He is one of the biggest bakchods in coaching mandi of delhi. Out of 2.5 hours , only 1 hr is dedicated to studies. Rest , ladki , pyar , daaru n all sorts of harampanti. All serious students have given sharp negative comments against him. Perhaps, his fan following is among aam junta that wants masala
    सुख के सब साथी, दुःख में ना कोई
    मेरे राम, मेरे राम
    तेरा नाम एक साचा दूजा न कोई
    ·
  • BeTTor said:

seniors and all those who have attended his class pls give ur reviews about him........is it worth to attend his class or not

Go for shabbir...hv heard good reviews of him
    Valar Morghulis
    ·
  • dont join Alok Ranjan.i have already wasted my money on his worthless gyaan

do read this disscussion
    http://discuss.forumias.com/discussion/12660/alok-ranjan-geography-optional
    ·
  • and also dont join CGS or anything in which Balyan is there
    ·
  • Alok Ranjan is a complete waste of time. Try self study and then join Vajiram's geog test series the early batch(march i guess).
    ·
  • He is one of the biggest bakchods in coaching mandi of delhi. Out of 2.5 hours , only 1 hr is dedicated to studies. Rest , ladki , pyar , daaru n all sorts of harampanti. All serious students have given sharp negative comments against him. Perhaps, his fan following is among aam junta that wants masala

DIl ki baat bol di yaar he is total waste of time......starting k ek ghante apni story sunayega jisme woh he khud hero hoga woh b daily....aur baki 80 percent time lkiha wayege aur bolega mug up karlo aur chaap do exam main yeh.......and while dictating he will start staring at most horny and beautiful girl like assaram bapu.....and he will pretend like he is not married yet...8-9 saal ho gaye shaadi ko..... jab concept ki baat aati hain toh uske poore concept hile hain.....kahin head toh kahin leg ko jodta rehta hain.....aur jab 2-3 mahine ka time pass ho jaata hain toh 40 percent syllabus ko extra classesleke ek week main khatam kar deta hain......people like alokranjan are fraud and potential molesters......so Beware.....
    ·
  • wat about ALS for geography optional....atom sir?
    ·
  • GKTODAY TARGET 2016 PROGRAM
    I want to share this program with others.Program includes
    1.Prelims material
    2.Mains material
    3.Prelims test series.
    4.Current affair Gktoday pdfs
    Program runs till december 2016.
    Cost-1000Rs
    Those interested can mail me
    pritz437@gmail.com
    sample copy
    https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B_Jpf6PCgY8VTDJwSEJ4REVXUDg

·
  • Please dont join alok ranjan he is a complete waste of money and time. I have written a big blog on him which forumias deleted i guess. he will just dictate N ll not explaim anything regarding subject, all faltu ka gyan, he s monster to be killed who plays with students life who believe and invest in him. Since i am a victim of his optional class i dont anyone else to b d same.
    ·
Sign In or Join to comment.

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog