ForumIAS Simulator Tests ! Starts April 2 ( UPDATED LINKS )

ForumIAS Simulator Tests commence from April 2, 2017. Click here to download Test Plan. Click here to enroll for the online Test Series . Click here to enroll for the Classroom Test Series.

6th JPSC Prelims Preparation and Discussion

QCAQCA
edited December 2015 in State PSC
Hello everyone, I am a JPSC aspirant currently working outside Jharkhand. I am finding really tough to prepare an strategy for the upcoming JPSC Pre. i hope many are like me . Lets gather here on this platform provided by ForumIas. Letus discuss the book lists, online links to buy materials and best strategy to crack JPSC in a quick time. All the Best!!
·

Comments

• Does anybody knows about tentative exam date of prelims.
    ·
  • when is the prelims?
    ·
  • nothing can be said confidently unless it is official...hopefully we can expect it by feb 2016.
    ·
  • If any one have idea about the book lists and the preparation strategy then kindly share it here..It will be immense beneficial to the new aspirants .
    ·
  • Please share the 5th JPSC mains question paper link ...as I couldn't find it over the web.
    ·
  • jpsc 6th ki pt kb tk possible hai
    ·
  • No one knows until it is official
    ·
  • can anyone tell me the book for the Jharkhand culture for prelims .
    ·
  • any one have JPSC 5th mains question paper .?
    ·
  • Looks like this thread is closed. What books to follow for jharkhand special for 10 questions out of 100!!
    ·
  • 5th jpsc result declared now!!
    ·
  • @shopra for Jaharkhand culture you can refer Unique publication book.I am following this book. However, you can go for other publication also if it is available.
    ·
  • cleared 5th jpsc with administrative services
    ·

Congrats....
    All the best for future

What shuld b cut off in 6th jpsc pre in present non-csat era
    ·
  • इस बार टाइम पे एग्जाम होगा की 2 साल लगेगा ??
    ·
  • @livingatheedges bhai kch btao ye exam niklane k liye
    ·
  • Congratulations # Salvationseeker for prestigious post.
    Can u guide us for PT as there is only GS and total seats for JPSC is around 262 Also as per notification 12-13 times of it wud be called for mains that reaches max 3500.Only GS is having somehow more luck factor but strategy should be there to minimize it.
    ·

kitna rank hai bhai?
    rank in starting 30s
    ·
  • Oh sorry it was typomistake #Livingatheedges instead of #Salvation.
    Share the strategy plz..
    ·
  • RDX said:

Oh sorry it was typomistake #Livingatheedges instead of #Salvation.
    Share the strategy plz..

nothing spcl bhai just read inside jharhand in addition to nrml civils preparation

·
Sign In or Join to comment.

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google