NEW REVISION CLASSES PRE'17 History+ Environment+Govt Schemes

Thank you for your tremendous response, to the revision classes for Prelims 2017being conducted in New Delhi. Based on your requests and suggestions, we have come up with new classes as per below schedule
(1)Art & Culture Revision ( REPEAT ) - May 27th & 28th, (2) Modern History ( REPEAT ) - May 30th (3) Govt Schemes + Allied Issues - May 31st (4) Environment & Ecology - Friday, June 2

Seats fill up in a few hours, and we don't plan any more repeat classes, so register early. Click Here to get more details and register early to avoid inconvenience. All revision classes will be held from 5PM to 8PM.

6th JPSC Prelims Preparation and Discussion

QCAQCA
edited December 2015 in State PSC
Hello everyone, I am a JPSC aspirant currently working outside Jharkhand. I am finding really tough to prepare an strategy for the upcoming JPSC Pre. i hope many are like me . Lets gather here on this platform provided by ForumIas. Letus discuss the book lists, online links to buy materials and best strategy to crack JPSC in a quick time. All the Best!!
·

Comments

• Does anybody knows about tentative exam date of prelims.
    ·
  • when is the prelims?
    ·
  • nothing can be said confidently unless it is official...hopefully we can expect it by feb 2016.
    ·
  • If any one have idea about the book lists and the preparation strategy then kindly share it here..It will be immense beneficial to the new aspirants .
    ·
  • Please share the 5th JPSC mains question paper link ...as I couldn't find it over the web.
    ·
  • jpsc 6th ki pt kb tk possible hai
    ·
  • No one knows until it is official
    ·
  • can anyone tell me the book for the Jharkhand culture for prelims .
    ·
  • any one have JPSC 5th mains question paper .?
    ·
  • Looks like this thread is closed. What books to follow for jharkhand special for 10 questions out of 100!!
    ·
  • 5th jpsc result declared now!!
    ·
  • @shopra for Jaharkhand culture you can refer Unique publication book.I am following this book. However, you can go for other publication also if it is available.
    ·
  • cleared 5th jpsc with administrative services
    ·

Congrats....
    All the best for future

What shuld b cut off in 6th jpsc pre in present non-csat era
    ·
  • इस बार टाइम पे एग्जाम होगा की 2 साल लगेगा ??
    ·
  • @livingatheedges bhai kch btao ye exam niklane k liye
    ·
  • Congratulations # Salvationseeker for prestigious post.
    Can u guide us for PT as there is only GS and total seats for JPSC is around 262 Also as per notification 12-13 times of it wud be called for mains that reaches max 3500.Only GS is having somehow more luck factor but strategy should be there to minimize it.
    ·

kitna rank hai bhai?
    rank in starting 30s
    ·
  • Oh sorry it was typomistake #Livingatheedges instead of #Salvation.
    Share the strategy plz..
    ·
  • RDX said:

Oh sorry it was typomistake #Livingatheedges instead of #Salvation.
    Share the strategy plz..

nothing spcl bhai just read inside jharhand in addition to nrml civils preparation

·
Sign In or Join to comment.

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google