[Flavido.com Portal] Questions about Reliability, Quality and Safety

edited December 2015 in Books & Booklists
Hey Guys how reliable is flavido .. i just want to obtaiin some hand written notes especially of ojha sir and nithin singhania(hard copy).. does anyone have prior experience with it?
please comment

Comments

• edited December 2015
    anyone please commentt
  • It's reliable go ahead
  • Not reliable.. Cancelled one of my order and i have not seen refund yet...
  • edited December 2015
    for me its reliable. in the NE and they delivered within a week. i would say get it. free delivery is a plus :)
  • I had a decent experience...Not bad Not great...

Hand written notes has be latest, isn't it...I also ordered Ojha sir's notes and they were from March/April 2014...Class notes of that old...They should have atleast mentioned it was old notes...

But for ppl living in far off regions this is a decent facility...
  • In Rajinder nagar they delivered next day only. I had ordered that unique book for my friends who are writing Mains as they wanted to underline it. Didnt want to take risk of getting delayed, by banking on them to outside city so ordered it to send by courier myself, and got it next day only.

Earlier they were giving free shipping, but now they are charging for shipping, but in Rajinder nagar , delivery is still free. But if you are in Delhi, why will you order online, you can goto book shops and get it yourself.

Overall good solution for students staying outside.

Their History notes and Geography Notes of GS are very good - in good handwriting . The person who has written it must be either a girl or some calligrapher.

Writing CSE Mains 2016
  • chemistry said:

Not reliable.. Cancelled one of my order and i have not seen refund yet...

How did you cancel? I wanted to cancel one order after placing, but on the website , the cancel option was not there :(
    Writing CSE Mains 2016
  • Hey Guys how reliable is flavido .. i just want to obtaiin some hand written notes especially of ojha sir and nithin singhania(hard copy).. does anyone have prior experience with it?
    please comment

Ojha Sir - Very very good - very concise - Go for all three - World History + Ancient + Modern it is cheap and best handwriting ever.

Nitin Singhania - It is the same that is available in Old Rajinder Nagar, but a bit grainy pages are there, better to go for Balyan Culture and World History - that is better in my opinion.

P.S. My whole building is the biggest orderer from Flavido in Rajinder Nagar, so I know.
    Writing CSE Mains 2016
  • VivekJ2 said:

In Rajinder nagar they delivered next day only. I had ordered that unique book for my friends who are writing Mains as they wanted to underline it. Didnt want to take risk of getting delayed, by banking on them to outside city so ordered it to send by courier myself, and got it next day only.

Earlier they were giving free shipping, but now they are charging for shipping, but in Rajinder nagar , delivery is still free. But if you are in Delhi, why will you order online, you can goto book shops and get it yourself.

Their History notes and Geography Notes of GS are very good - in good handwriting . The person who has written it must be either a girl or some calligrapher.

am from kerala.. thanks for your feedback
  • VivekJ2 said:

Hey Guys how reliable is flavido .. i just want to obtaiin some hand written notes especially of ojha sir and nithin singhania(hard copy).. does anyone have prior experience with it?
    please comment

Ojha Sir - Very very good - very concise - Go for all three - World History + Ancient + Modern it is cheap and best handwriting ever.

Nitin Singhania - It is the same that is available in Old Rajinder Nagar, but a bit grainy pages are there, better to go for Balyan Culture and World History - that is better in my opinion.

P.S. My whole building is the biggest orderer from Flavido in Rajinder Nagar, so I know.
    Y will ur entire building order from flavido if the building is positioned at rajinder nagar? Just curious
  • VivekJ2 said:

In Rajinder nagar they delivered next day only. I had ordered that unique book for my friends who are writing Mains as they wanted to underline it. Didnt want to take risk of getting delayed, by banking on them to outside city so ordered it to send by courier myself, and got it next day only.

can u share more info regd history & geog notes? or the exact link of the product?
  • VivekJ2 said:

please comment

Y will ur entire building order from flavido if the building is positioned at rajinder nagar? Just curious

Yaar Matlab literally le liya aapne.

Building mein 4 floor Hain, jismein total 12 ladke rehte Hain . Out of them 5 are giving mains whom I consult and meet. After all the hype of unique book , everyone was ordering it so they also ordered 2 -3 copies.

First order got delivered same day so everyone started ordering 2-3 notes. ( not the mains appearing guys ) Page was nice and white, no watermark of Atul photostat , and if you enter pin code 110060 then delivery becomes free . Toh we placed 3-4 orders - at least one order every floor . So I said whole building is buying - didn't mean it literally yaar! We have hardly ordered more than ten notes or something . We already bought everything beforehand only .
    Writing CSE Mains 2016
  • techack said:

VivekJ2 said:

can u share more info regd history & geog notes? or the exact link of the product?
    Sorry , I am using ForumIAS from mobile so can't quickly paste links .

Just search for geography ncert gist and Vajiram geography and take all Vajiram history notes and Balyan world history notes.
    Writing CSE Mains 2016
  • VivekJ2 said:

VivekJ2 said:

please comment

Building mein 4 floor Hain, jismein total 12 ladke rehte Hain . Out of them 5 are giving mains whom I consult and meet. After all the hype of unique book , everyone was ordering it so they also ordered 2 -3 copies.

First order got delivered same day so everyone started ordering 2-3 notes. ( not the mains appearing guys ) Page was nice and white, no watermark of Atul photostat , and if you enter pin code 110060 then delivery becomes free . Toh we placed 3-4 orders - at least one order every floor . So I said whole building is buying - didn't mean it literally yaar! We have hardly ordered more than ten notes or something . We already bought everything beforehand only .
    Oho....aisa hai kya....

So ur building opinion regarding unique notes?
  • Usually as good as any other online retailer. There may be some delay if there are a lot of orders, but your money is safe.
    Prelims : 2/5; Mains : 0/2; Interview : 0; Remainder : 1+1 (Tired but not; Retired) / Medical Science / Kolkata / Nihilist extraordinaire | Thanks a lot...
  • VivekJ2 said:

VivekJ2 said:

please comment

Oho....aisa hai kya....

I did not get what your exact questions is . I am assuming you are asking about my building's [noun] opinion on Unique material - then no, people went through it , but they already had enough material for mains, so i dont think they referred to it as a primary way of preparing current affairs for mains. its geography part was better than other portions, so some people did refer to it for geography part- like seas floor spreading and all is not given nicely anywhere unless you refer to some geography optional book, so that way it was convenient.

If you asking "If I am building[verb] opinion regarding unique", then no sir, I am doing no such thing.
    Writing CSE Mains 2016
  • VivekJ2 said:

VivekJ2 said:

VivekJ2 said:

please comment

Oho....aisa hai kya....

I did not get what your exact questions is . I am assuming you are asking about my building's [noun] opinion on Unique material - then no, people went through it , but they already had enough material for mains, so i dont think they referred to it as a primary way of preparing current affairs for mains. its geography part was better than other portions, so some people did refer to it for geography part- like seas floor spreading and all is not given nicely anywhere unless you refer to some geography optional book, so that way it was convenient.

If you asking "If I am building[verb] opinion regarding unique", then no sir, I am doing no such thing.
    Nope. U answered my question in the first part...... it was a noun....lol
  • how is mohanty pub ad classnotes @flavido
    THE HINDU : hinduism is responsible for all ills in this world including the extinction of dinosaurs..
    hindu tanman hindu jeevan rag rag hindu mera parichay
    KASHMIRI PANDITS N PAKISTANI BANGLA HINDUS TOO HAVE FEELINGS,RELIGIOUS SENTIMENTS AND YES HUMAN RIGHTS(as a MINORITY)
  • Anyone has an idea regarding Subhra Ranjan Mam's Pol Sc optional notes in flavido????? I mean in terms of comprehensive coverage and updated info....
  • is flavido run by forumias team
  • how is shabbir sirs note , which are available in flavido ?
  • Hi
    is there any Book store run by flavido.com in Delhi so I can buy books going there physically ? Pls
  • Flavido service and quality is very good you can trust them blindly. P.s- I am not part of flavido nor paid by them to comment
  • bhai flavido is very reliable...just recieved copy of economic survey..it is really good...also brought ajay raj course from them...was great as well
    Down-yes Out-No

कोशिश करने वालों की कभी हार नहीं होती।
  • is flavido run by forumias team

yes it is run by some members of fourmias team , someone named UDIT from here is surely fully involved in it
  • Anyone has an idea regarding Subhra Ranjan Mam's Pol Sc optional notes in flavido????? I mean in terms of comprehensive coverage and updated info....

They are the same that you buy from Shubhra ranjan ma'am for 8500 rupees. I know because i have recommended flavido to all my friends outside delhi and they gave good feedback.

Bad news is that they have stopped giving free delivery in Old rajinder Nagar recently. I think after lot of people read on forum about free delivery in ORN, they started charging.
    Writing CSE Mains 2016
  • I have been purchasing quite a lot of stuff from flavido off late and found them really good.
    Their service is prompt.
    They deliver what they promise.
    The quality is really good.
    The customer support always calls me up to confirm if the delivery was done and if I am satisfied with the item.

I would recommend it to all specially those who are away from ORN market.

To be, or not to be, that is the question...
  • If they mention when the class notes have been last updated, it will be pucca.

But still just like other reliable online retailers, flavido is also very good. I purchased Vaji Pub ad notes and Sriram Economy
  • I ordered economic survey a few days back.Here is my take:

1.Good print quality.Of course some colour diagrams won't be as clear in a black and white print but overall quality was good.

2.Package was delivered in good conditions.

3.Spiral binding was good i.e the punched holes weren't too close to the page margin which otherwise leads to pages getting torn.

4.Cost of delivery was high about ₹120

CSE 2016 Indian Police Service ( IPS )
  • everything ok but very high delivery charge around 100-150..plz check this
Sign In or Join to comment.

Courses by ForumIAS for CSE
ForumIAS is trusted by over 10,000+ students for their Prelims, Mains and Interview Preparation and we currently run several assistance programs to help students from Civil Services prelims preparation to rank upgradation to IAS. You can enroll for these programs by visiting http://blog.forumias.com/courses

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog