NEW REVISION CLASSES PRE'17 History+ Environment+Govt Schemes

Thank you for your tremendous response, to the revision classes for Prelims 2017being conducted in New Delhi. Based on your requests and suggestions, we have come up with new classes as per below schedule
(1)Art & Culture Revision ( REPEAT ) - May 27th & 28th, (2) Modern History ( REPEAT ) - May 30th (3) Govt Schemes + Allied Issues - May 31st (4) Environment & Ecology - Friday, June 2

Seats fill up in a few hours, and we don't plan any more repeat classes, so register early. Click Here to get more details and register early to avoid inconvenience. All revision classes will be held from 5PM to 8PM.

Any idea or feedback regarding erudition ias by vivek Singh

Comments

• Hi, I have attended GS economy classes from Erudition IAS.
    Vivek sir really teaches very well, and in a very simple way. In fact, I never expected to understand Economy in such a clear and simple manner. I think u should really go for it. his Mains 2015 notes are also available in the market.
    ·
  • Hi, I have attended the GS Economy classes here.
    Vivek Sir is a very good teacher. He builds the fundamentals such as strong fundamental base that one can have almost no doubts. His classes are very interactive but at the same time there is no much digression during the lecture. One of the best features of his teaching is he teaches maximum content with minimal concepts.
    He entertains all the doubts and makes sure that the students are thinking on the right track, but the beauty is he clarifies most of the doubts with the concepts he has told in concepts.
    He clearly demarcates between what is relevant and what is irrelevant in each and every topic. Apart from the Static part the course has revision cum updation packages for both Prelims and Mains.
    ·
Sign In or Join to comment.

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google