MGP/MGP+ 2018 - Starts 18th Nov - Admissions Open.
Admissions for MGP/MGP+ 2018 are now open. Course begins from 18th Nov, 2018. Read Complete details here. To subscribe visit http://instamojo.com/ForumIAS

Public Administration Target Mains 2016

Need a Group of serious candidates for discussing jargon's in public administration theory ...By any means (whatsapp,skype,mail,facebook ) ..lets join hands together and cross the hurdle..
I will not be stopped.....

Comments

• Count me in.
  • When are you planning to start ?
  • An forum for discussing previous years qns ,doubts (not claiming to be an expert but together may be we can solve issues of each other ) and checking each others answer and pointing out mistakes.
  • we can discuss previous year paper, or questions given in sites like INSIGHT or any other
  • or else ,we can take up some Theorist and discuss all the questions related to him,asked in the exam,with current examples.
  • We can form a group in telegram.
  • You can add me if you wish as I can help some of you. I teach Pub Ad also. Thank you.
  • what u guys prefer whatsapp,telegram,skype or some other blog like forum?
  • lets first start here. After sometime more men will join,then we can move to other forums and can form our own group of select few of serious candidates.
  • i prefer facebook add me buddy
  • lets first start here. After sometime more men will join,then we can move to other forums and can form our own group of select few of serious candidates.
    Totally agreed with your point.....lets start from tomorrow...
    @Ur Friendly Neighbourhood why so sexist? I would like to study with some women :D

I'm interested but still deciding on optional. Pub Ad is first choice.. will follow.
    Remember that, kid, so whatcha wanna do
  • Count me in too. I think we should take up one sub topic daily and discuss it at the end of the day. This way we'll finish the course in a few months.
  • @becomingias,, everyone wants to study with girls..but Pub Admn concepts are male dominated ,like --justice, legitimacy ,hierarchy ,you hardly see any feminine qualities like nurturing , caring .
    Thers hardly any female thinker, Mary Parker Follet is highly overestimated!!anyways what r her contributions
  • say what!

are you saying just because the majority of contributors in that field happen to be men, no women will like pub ad? or are you saying that -justice, legitimacy ,hierarchy are inherently male territory and women should be focused only on nurturing, caring?
    Remember that, kid, so whatcha wanna do
  • The debate shouldn't be its Male dominated subject or female dominated but how to clear the exam...
  • let me clarify ,in 2013 mains, there was a question that Pub Admn was a male dominated arena,women role has been relegated in this discipline? critically evaluate.
    i was looking for answers and was not being sexist
    when i say Mary Parker Follet is overestimated?i want you guys to prove me wrong,with logical reasons>>>then i ll state my views
    lets begin!!
  • If any one needs following Public Administration books please contact.
    I want to sell :

1. Mohit Bhattacharya(old)
    2. Rajni Goyal and arora
    3. Complete Ignou Pub Ad Notes(BA)
    All at very cheap prices(30% of MRP).

All books are in good condition and all prices are negotiable.
    Please contact soon: 9540066338. I am leaving delhi. Hurry.
  • @becomingias,, everyone wants to study with girls..but Pub Admn concepts are male dominated ,like --justice, legitimacy ,hierarchy ,you hardly see any feminine qualities like nurturing , caring .
    Thers hardly any female thinker, Mary Parker Follet is highly overestimated!!anyways what r her contributions

Then came the "The feminine mystique" by Betty Friedan,then came Camilla stivers,Nussabam and thus everything changed.
    One day, perhaps, love may die of disuse, left to rust in wind and weather.
  • IWRA said:

@becomingias,, everyone wants to study with girls..but Pub Admn concepts are male dominated ,like --justice, legitimacy ,hierarchy ,you hardly see any feminine qualities like nurturing , caring .

Then came the "The feminine mystique" by Betty Friedan,then came Camilla stivers,Nussabam and thus everything changed.
    Kanter, Bettie and Abela bhi hain ;-)
  • Extremely hopeless sitn for pubAd...leaving it after attempting 3 mains with it, was among toppers in the two test series of orn, almost consistently this time..point which i m trying to make is even after u hav invested good amnt of time n in turn hav acquired good hold on concepts, vagueness n uncertainty will never allow u to get selected .... forget abt getting good rank with it! Holds true specially foe Gen, for category staying with pubAd may help! .... Going with mngmnt!
  • Why don't we start here??? Post our answers, doubts .
  • IN. Taking a topic and understanding it from all perspectives will work fine in my opinion. Add to that, Contemporary affairs could b linked to the topic. Timeline shud b there.
    Great Men are not born. They grow Great
    Public Administration.
  • edited January 2016
    All Delhi-ites .. can we have an in-person meeting sometime in the weekend .. to chalk out plans to deal with this subject and way forward .. Its quicker that ways .. moreso .. given that we do not have any pressure of exams at this moment !

Those in favour may say "ayes" .. ?

P.S: I feel personal discussion about anything will help us quickly resolve our doubts ..
    Indian Foreign Service | Career Diplomat
  • Koi whats app group bna lo
Sign In or Join to comment.

Courses by ForumIAS for CSE
ForumIAS is trusted by over 10,000+ students for their Prelims, Mains and Interview Preparation and we currently run several assistance programs to help students from Civil Services prelims preparation to rank upgradation to IAS. You can enroll for these programs by visiting http://blog.forumias.com/courses

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog