ForumIAS Simulator Tests ! Starts April 2 ( UPDATED LINKS )

ForumIAS Simulator Tests commence from April 2, 2017. Click here to download Test Plan. Click here to enroll for the online Test Series . Click here to enroll for the Classroom Test Series.

Public Administration Target Mains 2016

Need a Group of serious candidates for discussing jargon's in public administration theory ...By any means (whatsapp,skype,mail,facebook ) ..lets join hands together and cross the hurdle..
I will not be stopped.....
·

Comments

• Count me in.
    ·
  • When are you planning to start ?
    ·
  • An forum for discussing previous years qns ,doubts (not claiming to be an expert but together may be we can solve issues of each other ) and checking each others answer and pointing out mistakes.
    ·
  • we can discuss previous year paper, or questions given in sites like INSIGHT or any other
    ·
  • or else ,we can take up some Theorist and discuss all the questions related to him,asked in the exam,with current examples.
    ·
  • We can form a group in telegram.
    ·
  • You can add me if you wish as I can help some of you. I teach Pub Ad also. Thank you.
    ·
  • what u guys prefer whatsapp,telegram,skype or some other blog like forum?
    ·
  • lets first start here. After sometime more men will join,then we can move to other forums and can form our own group of select few of serious candidates.
    ·
  • i prefer facebook add me buddy
    ·
  • lets first start here. After sometime more men will join,then we can move to other forums and can form our own group of select few of serious candidates.
    Totally agreed with your point.....lets start from tomorrow...
    ·
    @Ur Friendly Neighbourhood why so sexist? I would like to study with some women :D

I'm interested but still deciding on optional. Pub Ad is first choice.. will follow.
    Remember that, kid, so whatcha wanna do
    ·
  • Count me in too. I think we should take up one sub topic daily and discuss it at the end of the day. This way we'll finish the course in a few months.
    ·
  • @becomingias,, everyone wants to study with girls..but Pub Admn concepts are male dominated ,like --justice, legitimacy ,hierarchy ,you hardly see any feminine qualities like nurturing , caring .
    Thers hardly any female thinker, Mary Parker Follet is highly overestimated!!anyways what r her contributions
    ·
  • say what!

are you saying just because the majority of contributors in that field happen to be men, no women will like pub ad? or are you saying that -justice, legitimacy ,hierarchy are inherently male territory and women should be focused only on nurturing, caring?
    Remember that, kid, so whatcha wanna do
    ·
  • The debate shouldn't be its Male dominated subject or female dominated but how to clear the exam...
    ·
  • let me clarify ,in 2013 mains, there was a question that Pub Admn was a male dominated arena,women role has been relegated in this discipline? critically evaluate.
    i was looking for answers and was not being sexist
    when i say Mary Parker Follet is overestimated?i want you guys to prove me wrong,with logical reasons>>>then i ll state my views
    lets begin!!
    ·
Sign In or Join to comment.

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google