43 out of 86 MGP 2016 Students Appeared for their first Interview in CSE 2016. ForumIAS MGP 2017 ADMISSIONS ARE NOW OPEN

ForumIAS MGP 2017 New Batch Admissions Plan Details and Admission Links are now ACTIVE, along with our performance of MGP 2016 in terms of conversion into interview calls for Mains Appearing Candidates.Click here to join NOW!

Why I am not able to view diagrams uploaded by doodlebean .Please help!

Hii everyone .I am facing a problem that I am not able to view some diagrams by doodlebean in thread 2014 -15 toppers strategy n guidance.please help me . What should I do to view them
·

Comments

• yaar link do even i will try to see those :D
    In order to survive,we cling to all we know & understand.And we label it reality.
    But knowledge & understanding are ambiguous.That reality could be an illusion. All humans live with the wrong assumptions.
    Isn't that another way of looking at it???
    ·
  • I am curious too! Please share the link where you are not able to view uploaded images by @doodlebean ?
    Currently Answering Questions on ForumIAS | Do not call me Sir, I am no Knight |
    ·
  • http://discuss.forumias.com/discussion/10363/2014-15-toppers-strategy-and-guidance/p5

This thread! I am also unable to view these famed diagrams :(
    Gunning for glory!
    ·
  • @mistborn has provided the right link. everybody is praising so much about the diagrams but to me they are invisible. please guys check them out.
    ·
  • same here i am too not been able to check out the diagrams and also the ethics solved paper provided by doodle...can any one check or re-upload those diagrams again.
    ·
  • hope this helps i saved them... wh,,r is doodle mam posted any idea?? anyone knows her rank?...i want her guidance ..,,,,.....
    ·
  • page 1
    jpg
    jpg
    798348e8d6e1b8061ff90809c35f5a.jpg
    ·
  • page 2
    jpg
    jpg
    e76daf5f43c502d4f48a29a6a55108.jpg
    ·
  • page 3
    jpg
    jpg
    9020fc5abcb0dd4151ae5041178c4d.jpg
    ·
  • page 4
    jpg
    jpg
    798348e8d6e1b8061ff90809c35f5a.jpg
    ·
  • @ phoenixdesires : thanks bro for the upload... doodle mam secured rank 307...
    ·
  • Still not able to view it. Help anyone @phoenixdesires @itachi
    ·
  • It can be seen in full site view.. or simply click and open it in different tab.. and download it...
    @phoenixdesires can you please upload ethics ans of hers as well?
    THAT WHAT DOESNT KILL YOU...MAKES YOU STRONG
    ·
  • Sorry ... I'm sure I'm not late ... Will keep coming to assist u people for mains ...
    कर लेते है बर्दाश्त हर दर्द इसी आस के साथ,
    कि खुदा नूर भी बरसाता है, आज़माइशो के बाद........
    ·
  • @ phoenixdesires : thanks bro for the upload... doodle mam secured rank 307...
    Well it has been a big mistery... But it's high tym I should disclose it ... Doodle Mam secured Rank 335 ... Swati Malhotra this side :)
    Happy to help , always...
    ·
  • ohhh grt...n ya really need your help, c u here more often, njoy LBS
    ·

Well it has been a big mistery... But it's high tym I should disclose it ... Doodle Mam secured Rank 335 ... Swati Malhotra this side :)
    Thank god ! At least now, Sonal can take a break !
    परित्राणाय साधूनां विनाशाय च दुष्कृताम् ।
    धर्मसंस्थापनार्थाय सम्भवामि युगे युगे |
    IRS(Customs and Central Excise) Probationer
    ·

Thank god ! At least now, Sonal can take a break !
    She'll bless me for this :D
    ·
  • ohhh grt...n ya really need your help, c u here more often, njoy LBS
    Sure thing :)
    Keep rocking...
    ·
Sign In or Join to comment.

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google