ForumIAS Simulator Tests ! Starts April 2

ForumIAS Simulator Tests commence from April 2, 2017. Click here to download Test Plan. Click here to enroll for the online Test Series . Click here to enroll for the Classroom Test Series.

Why I am not able to view diagrams uploaded by doodlebean .Please help!

Hii everyone .I am facing a problem that I am not able to view some diagrams by doodlebean in thread 2014 -15 toppers strategy n guidance.please help me . What should I do to view them
·

Comments

• yaar link do even i will try to see those :D
    In order to survive,we cling to all we know & understand.And we label it reality.
    But knowledge & understanding are ambiguous.That reality could be an illusion. All humans live with the wrong assumptions.
    Isn't that another way of looking at it???
    ·
  • I am curious too! Please share the link where you are not able to view uploaded images by @doodlebean ?
    Currently Answering Questions on ForumIAS | Do not call me Sir, I am no Knight |
    ·
  • http://discuss.forumias.com/discussion/10363/2014-15-toppers-strategy-and-guidance/p5

This thread! I am also unable to view these famed diagrams :(
    Gunning for glory!
    ·
  • @mistborn has provided the right link. everybody is praising so much about the diagrams but to me they are invisible. please guys check them out.
    ·
  • same here i am too not been able to check out the diagrams and also the ethics solved paper provided by doodle...can any one check or re-upload those diagrams again.
    ·
  • hope this helps i saved them... wh,,r is doodle mam posted any idea?? anyone knows her rank?...i want her guidance ..,,,,.....
    ·
  • page 1
    jpg
    jpg
    798348e8d6e1b8061ff90809c35f5a.jpg
    ·
  • page 2
    jpg
    jpg
    e76daf5f43c502d4f48a29a6a55108.jpg
    ·
  • page 3
    jpg
    jpg
    9020fc5abcb0dd4151ae5041178c4d.jpg
    ·
  • page 4
    jpg
    jpg
    798348e8d6e1b8061ff90809c35f5a.jpg
    ·
  • @ phoenixdesires : thanks bro for the upload... doodle mam secured rank 307...
    ·
  • Still not able to view it. Help anyone @phoenixdesires @itachi
    ·
  • It can be seen in full site view.. or simply click and open it in different tab.. and download it...
    @phoenixdesires can you please upload ethics ans of hers as well?
    THAT WHAT DOESNT KILL YOU...MAKES YOU STRONG
    ·
  • Sorry ... I'm sure I'm not late ... Will keep coming to assist u people for mains ...
    कर लेते है बर्दाश्त हर दर्द इसी आस के साथ,
    कि खुदा नूर भी बरसाता है, आज़माइशो के बाद........
    ·
  • @ phoenixdesires : thanks bro for the upload... doodle mam secured rank 307...
    Well it has been a big mistery... But it's high tym I should disclose it ... Doodle Mam secured Rank 335 ... Swati Malhotra this side :)
    Happy to help , always...
    ·
  • ohhh grt...n ya really need your help, c u here more often, njoy LBS
    ·

Well it has been a big mistery... But it's high tym I should disclose it ... Doodle Mam secured Rank 335 ... Swati Malhotra this side :)
    Thank god ! At least now, Sonal can take a break !
    परित्राणाय साधूनां विनाशाय च दुष्कृताम् ।
    धर्मसंस्थापनार्थाय सम्भवामि युगे युगे |
    IRS(Customs and Central Excise) Probationer
    ·

Thank god ! At least now, Sonal can take a break !
    She'll bless me for this :D
    ·
  • ohhh grt...n ya really need your help, c u here more often, njoy LBS
    Sure thing :)
    Keep rocking...
    ·
Sign In or Join to comment.

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google