43 out of 86 MGP 2016 Students Appeared for their first Interview in CSE 2016. ForumIAS MGP 2017 ADMISSIONS ARE NOW OPEN

ForumIAS MGP 2017 New Batch Admissions Plan Details and Admission Links are now ACTIVE, along with our performance of MGP 2016 in terms of conversion into interview calls for Mains Appearing Candidates.Click here to join NOW!

CSM2015 Whatsapp group for peer review of essay

guys, I want to have a group of ten serious aspirants writing mains this year, so that we can have a whatsapp group for review of essays. interested person may pm me their number..i want to keep the membership to 10
·

Comments

• check your messages
    ·
  • @The_Imp , @GingerTea , @kalla_brahman , @Mistborn , @proust and others...if interested in whatsapp group then pm me your number
    ·
  • Guys...anyone interested in essay writing and peer review on whatsapp or telegram, please pm me your number...at present we have four members
    ·
  • @Etat dada, @Neyawn , @bhaz if interested in essay whatsapp group for peer review then pm me your number..we have five members till now
    ·
  • @Etat dada, @Neyawn , @bhaz if interested in essay whatsapp group for peer review then pm me your number..we have five members till now
    Typing essay on mobile @-) I'll pass. :'(
    Prelims : 2/5; Mains : 0/2; Interview : 0; Remainder : 1+1 (Tired but not; Retired) / Medical Science / Kolkata / Nihilist extraordinaire | Thanks a lot...
    ·
  • edited November 2015
    @Etat dada, @Neyawn , @bhaz if interested in essay whatsapp group for peer review then pm me your number..we have five members till now

No dada...writing on paper..taking snapshot...using camscanner..and sharing...its easy to share and review...or using camscanner you can save as pdf and share on telegram...we have two groups having same members..wherever you feel comfortable you can share..i started this group because i thought uploading on forumias was more tedious than taking snapshot of copy any sharing on whatsapp..

·

No dada...writing on paper..taking snapshot...using camscanner..and sharing...its easy to share and review...or using camscanner you can save as pdf and share on telegram...we have two groups having same members..wherever you feel comfortable you can share..i started this group because i thought uploading on forumias was more tedious than taking snapshot of copy any sharing on whatsapp..

@Etat
    ·

I'll have to pass. Sorry. I'm already stretched for time. No time left for additional practice. :(
    Prelims : 2/5; Mains : 0/2; Interview : 0; Remainder : 1+1 (Tired but not; Retired) / Medical Science / Kolkata / Nihilist extraordinaire | Thanks a lot...
    ·
  • count me in
    IIT-BHU
    life motivation - जेहि के जेहि पर सत्य सनेहु, सो तेहि मिलई न कछु संदेहु ।।
    ·
  • count me in
    Please pm me your number then only i will be able to add you to the group...@Phoenix08
    ·
  • add me 9971090599
    ·
Sign In or Join to comment.

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google