Courses for CSE 2018 by ForumIAS
MGP 2018 - ( 40 Tests : 20 Half Length Tests + 20 Full Length Tests) - Beins 1st October | Prelims - 1st October | CGP 2018 - 25th September

Synergy Essay writing-FAKE EVALUATION !!!!! Beware.

Guys,
Has anyone written synergy tests(21st oct and 28th oct) for which they are charging Rs.500 per essay.
i wrote an essay there expecting honest evaluation and feedback but i am shocked to see the test copy after their evaluation.
prima facie it appears as the remarks given indicate that it was checked by somebody not having required english proficiency let alone having the required competency.The feedback mentions only shortcoming of handwriting and crosscutting as if i had written everything perfect.

What is happening .... ?? Are they playing with hard work of aspirants ?? Are u having similar experience ??
ओ राही ...ओ राही ....तू रौशनी का सिपाही ...!!
तू जो चलेगा....तो राह बनेगी...
ख्वाबों से तेरे ...ये दुनिया सजेगी...
ओ राही ...ओ राही....!
·

Comments

• edited October 2015
    i want to upload the image of the test copy,but unable to do it....pls suggest how to upload it.
    ओ राही ...ओ राही....!
    ·
  • have a look.....what are they Tries to say........its evident !!!!!.
    jpg
    jpg
    2.jpg
    jpg
    jpg
    3.jpg
    jpg
    jpg
    4.jpg
    jpg
    jpg
    10.jpg
    2.jpg 130.7K
    3.jpg 153K
    4.jpg 157.3K
    10.jpg 211K
    ओ राही ...ओ राही....!
    ·
  • By the way your handwriting needs no improvement...
    ·
  • Most coaching institutes hire "seniors" to check such tests instead of giving it to their overloaded faculty. I strongly suggest everyone not to waste your money on test series without knowing who checks them. Just share it with your friend and ask him to evaluate; I'm sure you'll get a few new points. Also, review it yourself after a week, I usually have something to add by then.
    ·
  • Go easy on the chap. You have paid 500 bucks for practice. You can't expect a upsc level examiner correcting copies.
    Plus many people are weak in using tenses, verb forms correctly.
    You have also made some errors.

Smile and grab the positives from his evaluation.
    it's not about the chap...it's about the institute...which is brazenly duping hardworking aspirants!!

if they cant even check the copies they should evenly declare that it will be mere a writing practice.....so that one is not fooled by the fake evaluation.....
    also one would try another option avoiding falling in the trap.
    This is crazy when somebody not having basic grammatical knowledge checks your essay....!!
    A experienced senior checking it is another thing....but somebody may be perhaps doing it from its clerical staff who probably might not be 10th passed is shocking....!!

Errors are bound to happen.......that's why people join these institutes to get honest feedback.....they surely do not deserve this crap......!!
    And 500 bucks matter a lot.....especially to aspirants coming from far remote areas of the country to this mecca of ias preparation to realize their dreams !
    ओ राही ...ओ राही....!
    ·
  • Your handwriting is good. Don't listen to them.
    Shoddy feedback. Achha hua me nahi gya. :)
    IAS 2016 batch.
    "My watch has ended."
    ·
  • Your handwriting is good. Don't listen to them.
    Shoddy feedback. Achha hua me nahi gya. :)
    have a look.....what are they Tries to say........its evident !!!!!.
    Your writing is good and regarding the checking by an inexperienced person,we have to accept this as almost all coaching institutes have inexperienced people only to do this.Better you check yourself and self analyse if some more points could have been added.
    ·
  • dogdog
    edited October 2015
    Handwriting is awesome bro. The things to be checked in essay are -

(a) Purposeful introduction ( should be interesting and tell what you are going to write in essay further)

(b) Structured body, relevance to the topic, flow of language

(c) Multidimensional thinking, involve all stakeholders, do PESTAL analysis, be critical - don't write too much on one single aspect, try to provide solutions to the problems enumerated

(d) Conclusion should be positive and futuristic. Hope should always be there no matter how much bad the conditions are.

Writing essay is an art that needs to be developed. With few established tricks and procedures, your every essay will fetch very good marks. So, work on those aspects. Feedback like these Tries to fool you by telling you that your handwriting is bad. So, you don't Tries to take their advice and have faith in yourself.
    ·
  • Handwriting is awesome bro. The things to be checked in essay are -

(a) Purposeful introduction ( should be interesting and tell what you are going to write in essay further)

(c) Multidimensional thinking, involve all stakeholders, do PESTAL analysis, be critical - don't write too much on one single aspect, try to provide solutions to the problems enumerated

(d) Conclusion should be positive and futuristic. Hope should always be there no matter how much bad the conditions are.

Writing essay is an art that needs to be developed. With few established tricks and procedures, your every essay will fetch very good marks. So, work on those aspects. Feedback like these Tries to fool you by telling you that your handwriting is bad. So, you don't Tries to take their advice and have faith in yourself.
    It's called PESTLE
    IAS 2016 batch.
    "My watch has ended."
    ·

@dog
    nice suggestions dude...thanks
    by the way what is PESTAL analysis?

कुछ किये बिना ही जय जय कार नहीं होती
    कोशिश करने वालों की हार नहीं होती
    ·
  • ok, that is one shoddy "Checking"
    ... checking an English essay without any grasp over grammar [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X
    ·
  • grammar is important......but holistic understanding to evaluate on multidimensional perspective is essential.
    ओ राही ...ओ राही....!
    ·
  • paying 500 for one essay tells a lot about u .
    ·
  • Prelims : 2/5; Mains : 0/2; Interview : 0; Remainder : 1+1 (Tired but not; Retired) / Medical Science / Kolkata / Nihilist extraordinaire | Thanks a lot...
    ·

@dog
    nice suggestions dude...thanks
    by the way what is PESTAL analysis?

It's PESTLE.
    P - Political
    E - Economic
    S - Social
    T - Technological
    L - Legal
    E - Environmental
    ·
    like what.....?
    ओ राही ...ओ राही....!
    ·
  • i have written 2 mains earlier and got avg marks....i know the basics n all that....but still was not getting good marks....so i thought to get one evaluated at some so called good institute,while avoiding paying for whole test series....that was the rational for writing essay there.

forumias offers a great platform.....but wanted to get some inputs and feedback from higher experienced faculties but expectations there turned all sour.

will be uploading some essays here......hope will get valuable inputs.
    ओ राही ...ओ राही....!
    ·
    yup, like you behaving like a perennial jerk
    ·

u must be one of those parasites....!

ओ राही ...ओ राही....!
    ·

wtf?? why are you dragging me in this? i came in your support.
    ·
  • i didn't get you.....if it is so.....it's not intended to you.....peace.
    ओ राही ...ओ राही....!
    ·

=)) =))
    Maine saari duniya Ko sudhaarne ka theka le rakha hai, so don't mind if I mind your business instead of my own.
    ·

=)) =))
    ·
  • edited October 2015
    paying 500 for one essay tells a lot about u .

=)) =))
    ·

=)) =))
    ·
This discussion has been closed.

Courses by ForumIAS for CSE
ForumIAS is trusted by over 10,000+ students for their Prelims, Mains and Interview Preparation and we currently run several assistance programs to help students from Civil Services prelims preparation to rank upgradation to IAS. You can enroll for these programs by visiting http://blog.forumias.com/courses

UPCOMING EVENTS by ForumIAS
No upcoming events

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog