43 out of 86 MGP 2016 Students Appeared for their first Interview in CSE 2016. ForumIAS MGP 2017 ADMISSIONS ARE NOW OPEN

ForumIAS MGP 2017 New Batch Admissions Plan Details and Admission Links are now ACTIVE, along with our performance of MGP 2016 in terms of conversion into interview calls for Mains Appearing Candidates.Click here to join NOW!

Need Haralambos Blue Book Soft Copy (PDF). Please help.

Guys, please share sociology haralambos blue book PDF file or download link if you have.
Thank You,
·

Comments

• It doesnt exist.
    ·
  • hey how will you read soft copy of such a big book..do you have kindle
    THE HINDU : hinduism is responsible for all ills in this world including the extinction of dinosaurs..
    hindu tanman hindu jeevan rag rag hindu mera parichay
    KASHMIRI PANDITS N PAKISTANI BANGLA HINDUS TOO HAVE FEELINGS,RELIGIOUS SENTIMENTS AND YES HUMAN RIGHTS(as a MINORITY)
    ·
  • i needed just to read some chapters to get an idea of the subject as this would help me in choosing my optional subject. :((
    ·
  • Optional choose bhi nai kia hai... And blue wali padhni hai! Great!!!

Better buy orange one if u want to go to that depth of reading...
    Else read ncerts... Or some notes available in market...
    ·
  • pick up ESO 13(ignou) and read it to gauge your interest in the subject.
    ·
  • Which teacher is good after mahapatra sir and upendra gaur sir .
    Bcoz admission is close for mahapatra sir and timing problem with gaur sir .
    Please share your views guys ....really unable to decide which coaching is good
    ·
  • Which teacher is good after mahapatra sir and upendra gaur sir .
    Bcoz admission is close for mahapatra sir and timing problem with gaur sir .
    Please share your views guys ....really unable to decide which coaching is good
    My suggestion-NICE IAS
    ·
  • Haralambos ki PDF nahi aata..fix your attention on IGNOU brother
    ·
  • i have the pdf but its of 7th edition. tell me if you want it
    ·
    bhai if u have pdf then plz share it............................thnx...............
    ·
  • @JaiMaharashtra have to attended his classes?? He focuses on writing practice or not ???
    if I am not wrong then i think Mr praveen kishore sir teaches there??
    ·
  • @JaiMaharashtra have to attended his classes?? He focuses on writing practice or not ???
    if I am not wrong then i think Mr praveen kishore sir teaches there??
    yes..
    UPENDRA,VAJIRAM-NO FOCUS ON WRITING. THEY DON'T CARE
    PRAVEEN SIR-GOOD REVIEWS ABOUT HIS STRATEGIES AND TEST SERIES
    ·
  • @JaiMaharashtra thanks bro
    Do u have any idea about Dr Surendra Singh at GS score and Bibhas sharma sir ???
    ·
    Bhai pls share.
    ·
  • Guys, Is coaching kind of necessary to score gud marks in sociology? I will be giving my first attempt in 2016.
    ·
  • is coaching indispensable for sociology??? cant we score good marks in socio without coaching from mahapatra or upendra..should we buy their notes from orn which one handwritten or printed
    THE HINDU : hinduism is responsible for all ills in this world including the extinction of dinosaurs..
    hindu tanman hindu jeevan rag rag hindu mera parichay
    KASHMIRI PANDITS N PAKISTANI BANGLA HINDUS TOO HAVE FEELINGS,RELIGIOUS SENTIMENTS AND YES HUMAN RIGHTS(as a MINORITY)
    ·
  • @JaiMaharashtra thanks bro
    Do u have any idea about Dr Surendra Singh at GS score and Bibhas sharma sir ???
    NO IDEA
    ·
  • f0rest said:

i have the pdf but its of 7th edition. tell me if you want it

can you share the drive link of the book please
    ·
Sign In or Join to comment.

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google