Current Affairs + Answer Writing Classes by ForumIAS

Admissions to the Revision Classes for Mains ( Current Affairs+ Answer Writing ) is now open at the Offline Center in New Delhi. Click here to know more and enroll.. Note : Rs. 1000 OFF for all MGP Students , valid till July 11. Email student@forumias.academy to request refund of Rs. 1000 or Visit our Offline Center at http://is.gd/ForumIAS

Which is the best tab to buy for upsc preparation with good battery back up within Rs10,000?

Basically looking for a tab to buy this diwali, my preferences is that tab should be dual sim, good battery back up, so that i can read newspapers and skim through websites like insights while traveling, micromax p480, dell are some of ones which i have zeroed in, want to know the difference between android lollipop and kitkat which is best? Can i save pdf files and videos so that i can use them offline.
·

Comments

• thank you
    ·
  • Mipad.. Using it since 6 months .. Budget tab which gives even iPad a run for its money
    ·
  • Wait till diwali...aur offer aa hi jayenge...even I wuld suggest mipad
    ·
  • edited October 2015
    mi pad has a pathetic UI. I've used Mi4i for a week or so. MiUI is basically an OS over an OS. Just google about its issues and you'll know. I'll suggest just go for a tab with stock android. Go for Asus Zenpad 7.0. it also supports 3G. Or if you're going to buy MiPad then wait till the end of this month s MiPad2 is about to be launched.
    ·
  • any smartphone with in this budget( if u know about this- practically then warm welcome to comments)
    ·
This discussion has been closed.

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog