MGP/MGP+ 2018 - Starts 18th Nov - Admissions Open.
Admissions for MGP/MGP+ 2018 are now open. Course begins from 18th Nov, 2018. Read Complete details here. To subscribe visit http://instamojo.com/ForumIAS

[UPSC] CAPF-2015 Written Test Result Declared

Comments

• I forgot my roll no... Is there anyway I could check my room sult???
  • I forgot my roll no... Is there anyway I could check my room sult???
    If you have registration number, then try contacting UPSC facilitation centre
  • edited October 2015
    i am out
    Musa bhai we can exchange your Mains Ticket and you take mine CAPF physicals ticket. :P
    @Musa_Ka_Gul
  • i am out
    Musa bhai we can exchange your Mains Ticket and you take mine CAPF physicals ticket. :P
    @Musa_Ka_Gul
    musa bhai buhat dedicated lag rahe the capf join karne ke liye
    2014-1st attempt,mains--pol science
  • Cleared but have no idea about DAF as have never filled it before...
    Do help when the process starts
    Thus conscience makes cowards of us all
    Forum me sabhi ko bahut experience h...main khud is baar 3rd time DAF fill karunga..

Forum me sabhi ko bahut experience h...main khud is baar 3rd time DAF fill karunga..

Ok, i'll be filling it for first time(first attempt of capf)

Ok, i'll be filling it for first time(first attempt of capf)
    normal form hai.aaram se bhar lo ge
    2014-1st attempt,mains--pol science
  • In.. Was expecting 170-180
  • in expecting 122-133.
    koi batao k interview kitna competitive hota hai?
    pls.
    thanx.
  • in expecting 122-133.
    koi batao k interview kitna competitive hota hai?
    pls.
    thanx.
    Pata nahi Bhai. Sab kehte hain achha marks milta hai. Par kya guarantee hai. Competitive to hoga hi.
    Hesitating to act because the whole vision might not be achieved, or because others do not yet share it, is an attitude that only hinders progress.
  • In.. Was expecting 170-180
    Congrats Bro.
    |If you tremble with indignation at every injustice, then you are a comrade of mine|| ||Upsc wars veteran|
  • @hummingbird ok thanks
  • I have a query guys, I cleared written exams but two years ago I had a minor back surgery (known as microdisectomy). So am I ineligible for CAPF, I mean how is training and all , is it really tough ?
    Anyone please help
  • what's the eyesight requirement? mine is -.5 and-.75. Would there be any problem?
  • -4 maximum limit
  • koi karnewala hai kya long jump?
    pre - 2, mains - 1*
  • I have heard that they measure less height than actual, do they measure weight less than actual?
  • Not cleared @ hummingbird /@manoj07?please suggest source or any good book for how to write reports & arguments & best of luck guys for PET & interview.
  • edited October 2015
    Noted this morning that lakhs appear for this exam and only abt 1700 have been shortlisted out of them....tough competition....

The candidates selected/ candidates appeared ratio seems to be even tougher than IAS Prelims.

VERY CONGRATULATIONS to those who have cleared it !!!!
    Humbleness, Ambition, Decisiveness, Compassion, Bigheartedness, Confidence, Killer Instinct, Morality, Dominance, Sense of Justice.
  • In.
    AC ITBP.
  • Anyone? ??
    I have heard that they measure less height than actual, do they measure weight less than actual?
  • Anyone? ??
    I have heard that they measure less height than actual, do they measure weight less than actual?
    This query has been answered elsewhere. Thanks.
  • Noted this morning that lakhs appear for this exam and only abt 1700 have been shortlisted out of them....tough competition....

The candidates selected/ candidates appeared ratio seems to be even tougher than IAS Prelims.

VERY CONGRATULATIONS to those who have cleared it !!!!
    @Clandestine how many people appeared for capf this year??
  • @all are PET centers in eastern part ,i.e. bihar or eastern UP more lenient as compared to delhi centres??
    does anyone has any idea??
    There is an absolute hegemony of English.
  • Hi.. I got selected in last year capf exam.
    Rank 47.. CRPF... This year writing mains...I know this time after result is full of anxiety about physical and medical.. U can msg me.. I would try to help in every possible way.. Pls start preparing for physicals right away.. Anyone who has not done physical work earlier I would like to tell that it's going to need practice.. Another thing is that this is a very good career option.. I know we all come in this upsc thing for a dream but still it's very crucial to have a job security.. And it's not like any job.. It has got prestige.. Good avenues.. Pls I would like to remind u that it's not 9-5 job.. It is grade A service.. Keep preparing for upsc civils but assistant commandant strictly according to me is way better than all other jobs which we try to get in after not getting in civils.. All the very best.. And pls clear all ur doubts.. I will try to answer..
  • Hi.. I got selected in last year capf exam.
    Rank 47.. CRPF... This year writing mains...I know this time after result is full of anxiety about physical and medical.. U can msg me.. I would try to help in every possible way.. Pls start preparing for physicals right away.. Anyone who has not done physical work earlier I would like to tell that it's going to need practice.. Another thing is that this is a very good career option.. I know we all come in this upsc thing for a dream but still it's very crucial to have a job security.. And it's not like any job.. It has got prestige.. Good avenues.. Pls I would like to remind u that it's not 9-5 job.. It is grade A service.. Keep preparing for upsc civils but assistant commandant strictly according to me is way better than all other jobs which we try to get in after not getting in civils.. All the very best.. And pls clear all ur doubts.. I will try to answer..

@wayfarer where to practice especially for long jump? Is there some trainer or coaching which can guide about long jump?

also, one last question , are they very strict or lenient regarding weight, time to finish race, distance covered in long jump? some seniors were saying that if PET centers are in bihar or eastern UP, there are a bit lenient as compared to Delhi center. Is this true?
    There is an absolute hegemony of English.
  • i used to practice in mukherjee nagar with a friend who also got in. i think you dont need a trainer.. just go.. first build a habit of running.. and start practicing.. its not very difficult.. but yes keep practicing and if u feel pain in legs.. rest for a day or two..
    i gave my physical in crpf jharoda delhi... i felt they were bit lenient in race time etc.. but you have to clear the line in long jump.. ground was very good.. synthetic track..
    just keep practicing i m sure u will clear it.. goodluck
Sign In or Join to comment.

Courses by ForumIAS for CSE
ForumIAS is trusted by over 10,000+ students for their Prelims, Mains and Interview Preparation and we currently run several assistance programs to help students from Civil Services prelims preparation to rank upgradation to IAS. You can enroll for these programs by visiting http://blog.forumias.com/courses

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog