Secure 35+ Questions in Prelims 2017

Dr. Ravi Agrahari's General Science & Tech, Environment & Ecology Module to cover atleast 35+ Questions in Prelims 2017. Start Date : 22nd March. Call : 9555923039 Click to watch Orientation Lecture.

IFoS (Main) Exam, 2015 : Queries Regarding the DAF/Cadre/Service/Problems/Docs/etc. + Speculations

Comments

• was home state declaration there earlier?
    SSC CGL 2011,SBI po 12,13;Capf AC 14;RBI grade b 16;CSM 2011-15
    ·
  • Lemme ask !
    ·
  • Yes, it was !
    ·
  • Ohk. Never saw it in civils daf. Though it did ask for home state, there was no specific declaration to be signed and enclosed with daf
    ·
  • Do you possess the prescribed Educational Qualification (Vide rule-7 of the rules of the examination). Please enclose a copy of the Certificate if answer is "YES" *

What is this rule 7?
    ·
  • Do you possess the prescribed Educational Qualification (Vide rule-7 of the rules of the examination). Please enclose a copy of the Certificate if answer is "YES" *

What is this rule 7?
    Its about your education qualification. Need to enclose copy of your graduation certificate
    ·
  • Home State declaration was there in IFS last year also but not in CSE
    ·
  • How do we do it? Should we just get it printed on A4, sign and send it across?
    ·

What is this rule 7?

Its about your education qualification. Need to enclose copy of your graduation certificate
    do we have to put yes in it?

·
  • How do we do it? Should we just get it printed on A4, sign and send it across?
    yes

It has to be send with DAF+Graduation Deg Certi.+Age certi.

In total there will be 4 docs to be send for general cat.

correct me if m wrong.
    ·
  • In the IFoS DAF, educational info - What are we supposed to fill in as subjects? It's asking for multiple subjects. There is a star above both Subject1 and Subject2.
    I am a civil engineer. I have always been filling "civil engg" as my subject for graduation.
    But this form seems to be asking for more than one subject. Am i supposed to fill in my courses during the degree program??
    Plz help someone.
    ·
  • @FaHien same situation. Are you giving with civil as an optional?
    ·
  • Anyone kindly help with forestry source .
    ·
  • I am facing a problem in the final submission..the Emplyment Information section is not being saved after repeated attempts..any body facing the same problem?
    ·
  • edited October 2015
    @vanchhit i am facing same problem . every time i update and continue . it all gets erased.
    ·
  • @Adarsh - I have written a mail to upsc..lets hope they fix it soon
    ·
  • Im also facing the same problem. anybody has any idea about the State Cadre Pref?

btw, is anyone writing the mains with Geology or Agriculture optional?
    Slowly but surely the storm arrives! [Opt: Philosophy; Target: CSE 2016]
    ·
  • I want to change my permanent address and keep the current address communication as it is..how I should inform upsc about this..can I directly write that address in DAF?? or any other way..please help..because I have OBC certificate with new permanent address only..
    ·
  • I am facing a problem in the final submission..the Emplyment Information section is not being saved after repeated attempts..any body facing the same problem?
    I filled 0 in the roll no. column of previous attempts and it worked.

·
  • Can we change our optiona.. dont know how i filled agriculture and botany there..
    ·
Sign In or Join to comment.

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google