43 out of 86 MGP 2016 Students Appeared for their first Interview in CSE 2016. ForumIAS MGP 2017 ADMISSIONS ARE NOW OPEN

ForumIAS MGP 2017 New Batch Admissions Plan Details and Admission Links are now ACTIVE, along with our performance of MGP 2016 in terms of conversion into interview calls for Mains Appearing Candidates.Click here to join NOW!

Online v/s offline preparation

Please suggest me how to go about the preparations?
I am a working professional, based out of Lucknow. Have heard a lot about institutes in delhi,hyderabad but i can't relocate. :-(
looking forward to know ,what is the usual routine and method working professionals follow?
·

Comments

• shoud i buy vajiram gs study material yellow books from their site of from shops in orn..is orn material updated and is worth purchasing because it would cost 11000
    THE HINDU : hinduism is responsible for all ills in this world including the extinction of dinosaurs..
    hindu tanman hindu jeevan rag rag hindu mera parichay
    KASHMIRI PANDITS N PAKISTANI BANGLA HINDUS TOO HAVE FEELINGS,RELIGIOUS SENTIMENTS AND YES HUMAN RIGHTS(as a MINORITY)
    ·
  • join bhajiram
    ·
  • shoud i buy vajiram gs study material yellow books from their site of from shops in orn..is orn material updated and is worth purchasing because it would cost 11000

Bro refer standard books for general studies. For environment you can refer to shankar ias. Standard books would give u much quality in two to three thousand rupees.
    "God is great"
    ·
  • i also want to join some classes so that i have a set routine to study.
    little guidance is needed
    ·
  • if you want to join any coachin join one with limited seats like ftc where personal attention is possible...anyways joining institute just gives you guidance and similar study group I mean to say its not that much essential you can prep without joining also...but yes you will need a guide/mentor to show right path.
    ·
  • hi guys, have been struggling with the same question for quite sometime. Is there really any additional benefit of attending the classes? anyways hardly anyone gets to ask the questions in the class..might as well see it online and save time. But dunno.. @pheonixias are you talking about online or offline?
    ·
  • +1
    THE HINDU : hinduism is responsible for all ills in this world including the extinction of dinosaurs..
    hindu tanman hindu jeevan rag rag hindu mera parichay
    KASHMIRI PANDITS N PAKISTANI BANGLA HINDUS TOO HAVE FEELINGS,RELIGIOUS SENTIMENTS AND YES HUMAN RIGHTS(as a MINORITY)
    ·
  • @neutron , finally i have joined the live online classes, you get to ask the questions also. It gives the ease of looking into the recorded classes as may times as you want. If you too are short of time, You may tr the same. It is neostencil.com
    ·
  • thanks @prakhti1990@gmail.com I took the plunge as well starting today.. they say there is a money back guarantee http://neostencil.com/live-online-classes/ so I will better get to watching the videos right away...just in case :)] what course are you taking? pm me if you care to study together and exchange notes :)
    ·
Sign In or Join to comment.

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google