MGP/MGP+ 2018 - Starts 18th Nov - Admissions Open.
Admissions for MGP/MGP+ 2018 are now open. Course begins from 18th Nov, 2018. Read Complete details here. To subscribe visit http://instamojo.com/ForumIAS

is VVR online essay test series any good? Please reply

edited October 2015 in Essay
is VVR online essay test series any good? Please reply.

Comments

• @trying_tobawesm
    Its worth the cost. I have appeared for the 1st one which was free. You may as well enquire about Bhupedra Classes
  • @Rudra thanks for the reply,,, yeah may as well call Bhupendra,,, some anand vardhan guy is teaching there right??? can u plz throw some light on his abilities,,,, nt meant to be rude to him and show that m brilliant ,,but i hope u understand that we dont want to get caught in wrong institution,,
  • @Rudra thanks for the reply,,, yeah may as well call Bhupendra,,, some anand vardhan guy is teaching there right??? can u plz throw some light on his abilities,,,, nt meant to be rude to him and show that m brilliant ,,but i hope u understand that we dont want to get caught in wrong institution,,
    I am not Delhi based bhai So have little idea about their efficacy. But have gone through his blog and it showed his writing acumen. If in Delhi may be u can pay a visit and get the info. But i think for essays it would not be problem . You just need to develop holistic writing and sound feedback will be okay.
  • I have enrolled for Anand Sir's classes and he had changed my perceptions abt how to approach an Essay.He has immense experience in writing as i know him writing for Indian Express.He reads you work line by line and gives reviews which are stiff & open-ended.
    PSIR in Mains '15
  • @Rudra thanks,,yeah even m out of delhi,,so my interaction with him will be limited to test series alone

@sleeplessdreamerr thanks for review bhai,,, guess i be joining it then,,,,

thanks both
  • How is Elite IAS online Essay test series?
  • don't start calling me agent first look my comment history..now starting..

u may try anand vardhan sir.. his approach is different not lecturing much. but more of practice.. he also deals abstract essays very well many top 150 rankers have written essays there (he doesn't believes in publishing names).. class strength low so gives good attention.. and u can write 8 tests for just 6 K.. and even continue..

he is a journalist so lot u can learn

'Bhupendra class' in basement below CL and chokkalingam building.
  • Can anyone review vvrias essay classes by mohan r ?
  • URGENT REVIEW PLZ ! essay class at vvrias by mohan r...
  • Content and Topics covered are v good
    Checking is of average type,
    You can approach them anytime
    They check copy on time.

Negative:
    Discussions are not that good
    Person who checks copy may ask u to change ur style of writing(may ask u to write the way he suggests but if possible please ignore)
    Discussions are not uploaded online.

Do ask them to give u online account id and password.

Request: Anyone who is going to join VVRIAS Essay please PM me I want only the Explanation sheets and checked copies of the toppers.I m ready to share the cost. :)
This discussion has been closed.

Courses by ForumIAS for CSE
ForumIAS is trusted by over 10,000+ students for their Prelims, Mains and Interview Preparation and we currently run several assistance programs to help students from Civil Services prelims preparation to rank upgradation to IAS. You can enroll for these programs by visiting http://blog.forumias.com/courses

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog