Current Affairs + Answer Writing Classes by ForumIAS

Admissions to the Revision Classes for Mains ( Current Affairs+ Answer Writing ) is now open at the Offline Center in New Delhi. Click here to know more and enroll.. Note : Rs. 1000 OFF for all MGP Students , valid till July 11. Email student@forumias.academy to request refund of Rs. 1000 or Visit our Offline Center at http://is.gd/ForumIAS

Nice Ias Sociology Test Series Review and Discussions 2015

@all
I'm starting this thread exclusively for niceIas students for their discussion
Kindly comment here in future
Thanks
"You can't stop the waves, but you can learn to surf"
·

Comments

• "You can't stop the waves, but you can learn to surf"
    ·
  • Test-2 only 78 mark....kishore sir is stricter than upsc in awarding marks :P
    Cmon...i aint gonna bite you
    ·
  • I got 82.5
    @Sleeplessnights_89
    :P
    ·
  • i didn't wrote a single test :D
    In order to survive,we cling to all we know & understand.And we label it reality.
    But knowledge & understanding are ambiguous.That reality could be an illusion. All humans live with the wrong assumptions.
    Isn't that another way of looking at it???
    ·
  • I got 82.5
    @Sleeplessnights_89
    wow =D> =D> btw have you taken test-3
    ·
  • Ohhh... but I am enrolled at PK Pandey sir...

You can also subscribe my channel/page "Sleepy Classes" on youtube. All the best :)
    ·
    ·
  • @Shkk
    Koi Naa bhai ...Naam main PK to hai hi
    ·
  • Hahaha...that's true

You can also subscribe my channel/page "Sleepy Classes" on youtube. All the best :)
    ·
  • @Sleeplessnights_89
    Have you taken the third test?
    If yes then how was it bro?
    ·
  • @Shkk

How are you finding the other pk ? :)
    Does he give answer structures ?

I got one of pawan kishore's test from a friend. A little too tough by upsc standards. Ya meri preparation bahot kharab hai !
    ·
  • @Sleeplessnights_89
    Have you taken the third test?
    If yes then how was it bro?
    dragging and dragging....planned for tomorrow :)>-
    ·
    ·
  • Can someone share the test papers?
    ·
    @itachi if m not wrong u were selected!!

U r here nt in lbs Academy??
    At first they will ask why you're doing it, later they'll ask how you did it!
    ·

ya u r not wrong but my rank is not that good so m writing agn but this time did bad in pre :(( :((
    In order to survive,we cling to all we know & understand.And we label it reality.
    But knowledge & understanding are ambiguous.That reality could be an illusion. All humans live with the wrong assumptions.
    ·
    ·

ya u r not wrong but my rank is not that good so m writing agn but this time did bad in pre :(( :((
    @itachi : bhai post kaunsa mila?

·

Ohh..so u didn't join??? can join later also right??
    ·

what score you are expecting...which category :o3 and hows test series going 8->
    ·
  • edited September 2015

@MD47 : Bhai mujhe bhul gaya?
    Sorry bhai skip ho gya

Maaf Kar de bhai
    :-S >:D<
    ·
  • @Sleeplessnights_89 yaar sleepy score CL (108) forum (110 /114) ek forum pe key thi(114/110) n gktoday (119.66) , I am from Gen category, gut feeling is i might clear still with 5+/- dicey questions its risky.
    @sneha_24 ya we can join later after the FC, infact this year all those who wrote Prelims were automatically exempted from FC, so probably dec end or jan :)
    @rr0410 yaar abhi mere ko allocate nahi hua h next list m hoga thoda medical m technical issue tha (now fully cleared) so waiting for next list. but as of now ITS is sure, n may be IRTS(last year toh even 50 rank piche pe bhi irts mil jaata but this year bhut locha h ) #-o :-??

PS: bolna nahi chahiye but I am very disappointed when we created this thread, coz just a random guy comes(probably coaching wala banda) n say sth n we left, he was not completely correct. There are two things
    1. we simply leave and avoid argument
    2. We stand for what is right coz if we r not doing it today thn wat about later(i am sorry but i m bit of confrontionist)

But with first option, how many times we will do it, suppose someone comes n say ki "institituionwise thread is not allowed, then will we move again or say that "other's have done it too" that "other's" is not the justification.

m sorry for saying this but i was not happy. the way things happened. We should have defended our point in front of some random troll, now probably "that good thread" will RIP coz of a person who don't even care.
    ·
  • @itachi sir gud score I would say :)>-

U'll clear don't have a second thought :) all d best \m/
    ·
  • @itachi sir gud score I would say :)>-

U'll clear don't have a second thought :) all d best \m/
    oye ye "sir" hatao [-X @-)
    odd lgta h phle jaise hi baat kro [-O< :-bd
    ·
Sign In or Join to comment.

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog