NEW REVISION CLASSES PRE'17 History+ Environment+Govt Schemes

Thank you for your tremendous response, to the revision classes for Prelims 2017being conducted in New Delhi. Based on your requests and suggestions, we have come up with new classes as per below schedule
(1)Art & Culture Revision ( REPEAT ) - May 27th & 28th, (2) Modern History ( REPEAT ) - May 30th (3) Govt Schemes + Allied Issues - May 31st (4) Environment & Ecology - Friday, June 2

Seats fill up in a few hours, and we don't plan any more repeat classes, so register early. Click Here to get more details and register early to avoid inconvenience. All revision classes will be held from 5PM to 8PM.

Best books and test series for CGL Tier-2

Could the seniors here who have given SSC tier 2 here and successfully cleared it give some advice on the following:

1. Good test series for Tier 2(needed or should do Paramount one )

2. A good Grammar book for the English paper ?

3.Kiran Quant book any good ?

4.How to increase speed in problem solving?

Clear and concise answers would be highly appreciated.
Thank you.
One step,One Punch,One Round At a Time.
How you do anything is how you do everything.
·

Comments

• Bhai pahle ye bta do ki KB result aa RHA tier1 ka and KB hai tier 2 xam....
    ·
  • Sunne mai yehi aarha hai.Kisi nau jawan balak ne RTI file karke pata lagaya sabke hit ke liye :)
    ·
  • Anyone ? Any kind of advice would be appreciated :/
    ·
  • 1) Paramount material for Maths

2) Basic english usage - Swann to identify errors.Donno about other sections

Recently a selected guy advised me these sources.
    pre - 2, mains - 1*
    ·
  • edited September 2015
    @GentleGiant6

1. Go for paramount test series. If you don't want to join then Get their mock test photocopies from markets and solve them. You can buy these photocopies from their coaching institute also.
    For the time being , try these tests.

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B90xjqcrQY1eRG52QmlUbUY4S28&usp=drive_web

:-bd
    ·
  • @manoj07 bro what's the cost of paramount's maths materials?
    pre - 2, mains - 1*
    ·
  • @Chomuphilosopher My friend had brought me a set of 10 mock tests of maths with solutions.It cost around Rs. 100. If you buy English set it will be 100 also. If you buy these materials from paramount itself. You may get discount on later purchases ( not sure, do remember to get payment slip ).
    If you want to buy some notes for maths ,have a look a S S bharati Notes.

To Score good marks in maths , Please do paramount mock tests within stipulated time.
    In 2014 , Sumit kaushik( I guess) scored 200/200.
    So a good score in Maths can get you a department of your choice.
    All the best .. \m/

·
  • Anyone ? Any kind of advice would be appreciated :/
    Free advice :D
    Slog maths really hard.
    You may have a look at website like SSC adda or SSC tube for further FREE Advice... =))

BTW a free advice is a dangerous thing.... :P
    ·
  • @manoj007 Are their tests in lines with ssc's t2? also, do their solutions have explainations..i want to solve some tests and won't be preparing as such apart from seeing some basic formulae..so, i wanted so solve questions which are similar to actual exam
    pre - 2, mains - 1*
    ·
  • Thank you so much fir this input
    Can I get SS Bharti notes in ORN also?

·
  • Thank you so much fir this input
    Can I get SS Bharti notes in ORN also?

@GentleGiant6 I don't know about ORN but they are available in Mukherjee Nagar.
    ·
  • @manoj007 Are their tests in lines with ssc's t2? also, do their solutions have explainations..i want to solve some tests and won't be preparing as such apart from seeing some basic formulae..so, i wanted so solve questions which are similar to actual exam
    These test have explanations. Yes they are quite close to real tests.
    ·
  • Bhai result KB aa RHA hai and previous year to result k month baad tier2 hua tha....
    ·
  • Bhai result KB aa RHA hai and previous year to result k month baad tier2 hua tha....
    Bhai Online ek RTI ghum rahi this jiske anusaar 24/25 Oct tier 2 hona tha. us hisaab se 25 sept ya use pehle result aata. Lekin FB pe SSC NWR k page ne us RTI ko disown kar diya. yaani NO IDEA. :D
    ·
  • Sscpot try this site for some good materials in e version.
    ·
  • *speculation*

25th toh bahut jaldi ho jaega
    Mujhe lagta hai Nov 15 ke baad hee hoga
    ·
  • Am doing ssc mocks from Kiran.. Would that suffice?
    Getting 120-130 in Maths and 150-160 in English in mocks.
    ·
  • I am attempting the same.No time to study in detail.
    ·
  • Hey guys

Any positive takeaways from 2015 ssc exam experience ??
    ·
Sign In or Join to comment.

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google