Current Affairs + Answer Writing Classes by ForumIAS

Admissions to the Revision Classes for Mains ( Current Affairs+ Answer Writing ) is now open at the Offline Center in New Delhi. Click here to know more and enroll.. Note : Rs. 1000 OFF for all MGP Students , valid till July 11. Email student@forumias.academy to request refund of Rs. 1000 or Visit our Offline Center at http://is.gd/ForumIAS

Ideal internet plan and device for aspirants in Delhi

edited April 2013 in Tools & Technology
Which device and plan should be used mts or reliance or tata etc and which plan should be taken prepaid or postpaid..
You wouldn't like me when i'm angry Because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources. |Philosophy|
·

Comments

• MTNL 3g dolphin, plan 1199, 6gb data valid for 6 month.
    Valar Morghulis
    ·
  • prepaid should be better. also contact the local cable tv guys. they do provide some cheap broadband plans(no grantee of service), if you are lucky they will respond in an hour or else you have to personally go there and scold them. :P
    Man is sometimes extraordinarily, passionately, in love with suffering.
    ·
  • well i m using tata docomo 2g plan of 95 rupees which gives 2.5 gb data for 1 month. :D
    ·
  • if ur in orn , go for ten to ten - 2mbps-70gb- 800rs
    ·
This discussion has been closed.

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog