Current Affairs + Answer Writing Classes by ForumIAS

Admissions to the Revision Classes for Mains ( Current Affairs+ Answer Writing ) is now open at the Offline Center in New Delhi. Click here to know more and enroll.. Note : Rs. 1000 OFF for all MGP Students , valid till July 11. Email student@forumias.academy to request refund of Rs. 1000 or Visit our Offline Center at http://is.gd/ForumIAS

Need study partner over Skype

Hey guys .
I am preparing for 2016 attempt with economics as optional . No coaching or anything for now . I am looking for a study partner over Skype to solve doubts , discussions , strategize etc . I realise that doing this over Skype would be time efficient as no need to meet up every single time to solve doubts for each other . If anyone interested then let me now .
I think it's better to work as team than to go solo . :-P
2017 : First Attempt
·

Comments

• @vinividivici Hey, what a coincidence. Me and my pal too have started just yesterday. But we use Firefox Hello which allows live sharing of tabs within browser and any documents/files even if they are offline. Just need a broadband connection. And by the way, we are prepping for RBI B grade exam too with economics as an optional. Syllabus is just a abridged version of civils one. So if it is fine with you, I will ask my partner today and see if we can add one more in our group.
    ·
  • @scorpio50 sounds great bro
    ·
  • r u at the beginning or your preparation? I just want to know because I am at the beginning.
    ·
  • Bro. I started my prep some 4-5 months back bt this will be my first attempt
    ·
  • Any one interested in discussing GS and/ History optional , twice a week for half an hour can send PM
    ·
  • wanna discuss GS issues over skype . plz send PM if interested.
    ·
  • hey m interested for skype combine studies..contact me on bhartiraj100@gmail.com
    ·
  • @bharti : what is your optional??
    न मे द्वेष रागौ न मे लोभ मोहौ मदो नैव मे नैव मात्सर्य भाव:
    न धर्मो न चार्थो न कामो ना मोक्ष: चिदानन्द रूप: शिवोऽहम् शिवॊऽहम् ॥
    ·
  • Contact me on writersinn3@gmail.com
    ·
Sign In or Join to comment.

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog