NEW REVISION CLASSES PRE'17 History+ Environment+Govt Schemes

Thank you for your tremendous response, to the revision classes for Prelims 2017being conducted in New Delhi. Based on your requests and suggestions, we have come up with new classes as per below schedule
(1)Art & Culture Revision ( REPEAT ) - May 27th & 28th, (2) Modern History ( REPEAT ) - May 30th (3) Govt Schemes + Allied Issues - May 31st (4) Environment & Ecology - Friday, June 2

Seats fill up in a few hours, and we don't plan any more repeat classes, so register early. Click Here to get more details and register early to avoid inconvenience. All revision classes will be held from 5PM to 8PM.

Pub Ad test series at Lukmaan

Anyone joining Pub Ad test series at Lukmaan, let us meet. Admissions in groups are given fee concession.
·

Comments

• Those willing to take admission in group, we can meet today or tomorrow and approach for admission.
    ·
  • I have already taken yesterday....:(
    ·
  • what is the fees ?
    ·
  • what is the fees ?
    ·
  • count me in
    ·
  • mpkmpk
    edited September 2015
    can anyone is taking online exam for lukmaan pub ad ....plz tell me.....and also when is the last date for registration?

·
  • i m in pm for further communication
    ·
  • total tests ....can anyone tell me?
    ·
  • what is the fees ?

12 ? They took 13 from me. :|
    Ye kya baat hui......yesterday they took 13k from me.......principle of equality khud pub ad teacher ne hi break kar diya.....

·
  • what is the fees ?

12 ? They took 13 from me. :|
    What I meant to say was that...after concession, they may offer it for 12k
    ·
  • total tests ....can anyone tell me?
    http://lukmaanias.com/public-administration/
    ·
  • Yesterday I called dem dey told me fee is 13k.
    ·
  • It is 13k. We can ask for concession - for 12k if we go as a group
    ·
  • Did Anyone who joined Lukman got the tests 2day? I joined online but I didn't get dem..... :-S
    ·
  • Anyone yet to join? Can ask for concession if we go as a group
    ·
  • Did Anyone who joined Lukman got the tests 2day? I joined online but I didn't get dem..... :-S
    @mpk how are you getting it online...Are they providing videos of discussions and all... Do they have the option...I mailed them but got no reply as they they nothing on their site about it...
    ·
  • please share question paper those who have joined.
    ·
  • lukemann pub ad 1st paper
    pdf
    pdf
    paper.pdf
    paper.pdf 410.1K
    ·

@mpk how are you getting it online...Are they providing videos of discussions and all... Do they have the option...I mailed them but got no reply as they they nothing on their site about it...
    I have joined online...they hav provision of uploading videos in mail or sendind CDs...

·
  • How is the evaluation process overall and when will they release the model answers?
    In the midst of fearful uncertainties, romanticize the countless possibilities...
    ·
Sign In or Join to comment.

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google