How to Conquer GS in UPSC Mains, Explained By Anudeep Durishetty AIR 1 CSE 2017 Writing a good Essay in UPSC Mains, Explained by Anudeep Durishetty Answer Writing Focus Group for Mains 2018 – Details DOWNLOAD: UPSC Prelims 2018 GS Paper I UPDATE : Answer Writing Group ( Offline | New Delhi ) Registrations Are Now Open!

How is Aditya Mongra Sir for Sociology?

edited August 2015 in Coaching & Websites
Can anybody give review of Aditya Mongra Sir for Sociology? His classes are starting from 3 rd September. Has anyone attended his previous batch?

Comments

• ^^^ going by his so called half hear-ted half information loaded notes..no one will beleive you..
    "i am the guy doing my job,you must be the other guy."
  • Aditya Sir is just the best. In the currently ongoing batch, in the last 3 classes he has already taken one test. In every class he focusses on Answer-writing practice and I think that is what we all need the most.
    Hello Aditya sir good to see you on forum.

Thoda padhane mein dhyaan do toh jyaada admission aayenge. :P
  • edited September 2015
    Hi. I am appearing in 2016. Referred a few online PDFs from Aditya Mongra's Facebook Group. I must say that his notes are simple and very easy to understand. Check it out yourself.
  • edited September 2015
    I too would suggest Aditya Mongra Sir for all sociology aspirants. His approach is fresh and exam -oriented. I had referred Mahapatra Sir's notes but couldn't make any sense out of it. Moreover, Aditya Sir's sociology notes are available Online free of cost. Read his notes first and then decide. Read his PDF on Guidelines. It's really very useful.
  • Sociology Notes of Aditya Sir are indeed nice. Even for someone in his 4th attempt, there is a lot to learn from his notes. Great work and Great initiative by Aditya Mongra Sir
  • If anybody has PDFs of mongra Sir's notes (other than those on its FB wall) then plz share, frndz...
  • Also if anyone has vikash ranjan or bibhash sir class notes, plz plz share
  • Can somebody provide aditya mongras notes
  • Aditya Mongra is just a Facebook teacher... dont rely on his notes, i have read in last mains...better go for Upendra's or Mohapatra's notes !
  • best one
Sign In or Join to comment.

Courses by ForumIAS for CSE
ForumIAS is trusted by over 10,000+ students for their Prelims, Mains and Interview Preparation and we currently run several assistance programs to help students from Civil Services prelims preparation to rank upgradation to IAS. You can enroll for these programs by visiting http://academy.forumias.com

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog