MGP/MGP+ 2018 - Starts 18th Nov - Admissions Open.
Admissions for MGP/MGP+ 2018 are now open. Course begins from 18th Nov, 2018. Read Complete details here. To subscribe visit http://instamojo.com/ForumIAS

Sociology 2015 Test Series Review

Comments

• @CAESAR...praveen Kishore(nice IAS) z 2 mins of walk from Aggarwal sweets,old rajndr nagar
    No idea about Bibhash...may b mukherjee nagar
    hii,

can u suggest books and other strategies regarding Sociology.I have taken this optional.I don't have time to go for coaching for this subject.i see lot of books name but due to shortage of time i m nt sure how many i will be able to read
    Help Animals this summer Water Bowl Project
  • @john_black1
    Haan bhai.......Mahaptra sir
    Praveen Kumar pandey Ka nhi Pata,socio Ka teacher hai Kya?
    "You can't stop the waves, but you can learn to surf"
  • @simr_2015
    I'm not in a position to suggest any books
    However I advice u to read the posts in discussion named Sociology marks 2014 started by me....in that the top guns of socio have discussed their strategy n books in great details
    Hope this helps
  • How is Upendra for sociology ?? I am thinking of joining. Pls tel
  • @Saklani
    May be @john_black1 can help u with this
  • What about Aditya Mongra guys?
    He taught in vajiram and ravi along with Mohapatra sir....
  • guys any reveiws about aditya mongra sir...........
  • Guys I need to join coaching for sociology in old rajendra ngr area....whom do yo suggest among them
    1- Vikas ranjan
    2 - dharmendra(ALS Karol bagh)
    3 - Praveen kishore nice ias

Plz reply asap....all batches starting from 1Sep
    Mera pyaar beshumaar....
  • @Saklani upendra sir discusses most of the topics (not all)in paper 1. In paper 2, he skips about 30% of the topics.
    So my suggestion would be..join uias and read class notes. But the moment you realise that any topic is being skipped, just prepare it on your own.
  • @krisco1811 can you please share your strategy for Sociology ,it would be much helpful
  • @Saklani upendra sir discusses most of the topics (not all)in paper 1. In paper 2, he skips about 30% of the topics.
    So my suggestion would be..join uias and read class notes. But the moment you realise that any topic is being skipped, just prepare it on your own.
    Any idea when are his classes starting bro?and wil he cover whole syllabus in these 3 mnths?
    I AINT GOT TIME TO BLEED !

• On 3rd September 2015. Fees is 40000rs. Pay before 2nd September.
  • I attended his classes in Feb 2014. At that time his fees was 35k.
    He will never cover the syllabus in 3 months. He will take classes till first week of december still leaving several topics for you to do on your own.
  • Im creating wts ap grp pm to join
  • @CAESAR
    HI bhai
    Are u asking about pre...?
    113-116
  • @CAESAR
    HI bhai
    Are u asking about pre...?
    113-116
    actually i was least concerned by ur marks bro..i wanted to say ki if u have decent score lets start socio...time to get out of that hangover...and u r very safe.

• edited September 2015
    Yup bro u r right
    I have come out of it
    Kal last month ke CA Dekh rha tha
    Aaj socio ki tayarri
  • ^^^ chekc inbox

• @krisco1811
    Bhai why dont you write a post on how to prepare sociology. 276 is too good. If you can share any of his material would be helpful. Please consider this request.
  • @krisco1811
    Bhai why dont you write a post on how to prepare sociology. 276 is too good. If you can share any of his material would be helpful. Please consider this request.
    +1
  • @krisco1811
    +1
    +2
  • @krisco1811
    +1
    +2
    +3
  • Joined Vikas Ranjan today.. \m/ \m/
    It's not over until i win!!
  • Just came back after giving first test at niceIAS

Quality: Goood

Difficulty:Tougher than UPSC(but that's required)

Satisfaction: Discussion ke baad hi Pata chalega

Performance: Dekha hi Nahi ki upsc ki tarah options hai....Attempted entire paper but left many questions

Chalo Accha hi hai....Saare questions evaluate ho jayenge.....
    :>
  • Guys, who are in the current batch of biblash test series, please give your review.

Time taken to check.
    Discussion.
    Checking quality.
    CSE 2015. Got in.

CSE 2016. Hopefully, the hallowed All India Services.
  • Vision IAS questions. Enough for any preparation
    pdf
    pdf
    ias-sociology-mains-paper-i-fundamental-of-sociology.pdf
  • hey guys,

can some1 please share the criticism of cyclical theories of social change..only bullet points would do

TIA
    Only worthwhile lesson from toppers -> Mains में इतने अंक लाओ कि साक्षात्कार redundant हो जाए
  • @MD47 How was the discussion in nice ias and share your full to experience in 1 test :D
    The best way to predict the future is to create it . Cheers !!
  • @sahil_garg196 do u have similar compilation for paper 2???
    A Lion doesn't concern himself with the opinions of the sheep.
    https://www.facebook.com/jaime.kngslyr.1
    https://twitter.com/JFL_Kingslayer
    https://jflkingslayer.blogspot.in/
    jlkingslayer@gmail.com
  • @sahil_garg196 do u have similar compilation for paper 2???
    Download this
    pdf
    pdf
    Q vision 2.pdf
Sign In or Join to comment.

Courses by ForumIAS for CSE
ForumIAS is trusted by over 10,000+ students for their Prelims, Mains and Interview Preparation and we currently run several assistance programs to help students from Civil Services prelims preparation to rank upgradation to IAS. You can enroll for these programs by visiting http://blog.forumias.com/courses

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog