ForumIAS Simulator Tests ! Starts April 2 ( UPDATED LINKS )

ForumIAS Simulator Tests commence from April 2, 2017. Click here to download Test Plan. Click here to enroll for the online Test Series . Click here to enroll for the Classroom Test Series.

JPSC 2015 Application to Preparation

edited September 2015 in State PSC
Guys, 6th combined Jharkhand civil services notification is out.

Detailed notification will come on 17.08.2015 and application can be submitted from 21.08.2015 to 15.09.2015.

Let's use this thread for application discussions and then preparation :)

www.jpsc.gov.in
jpg
jpg
IMG_20150814_221650.jpg
·

Comments

• JPSC 2013 ka final result aa chuka hai kya?
    CSE 2015: Mains-1, Interview-1, Rank-0
    CSE 2016: Mains-1, Interview-1*
    ---------------------------------------------------------
    Mehnat itni khamoshi se karo ki qamyabi shor macha de !!!
    ·
  • Its a great news.......b4 declaration of final result of 2013,next notification released......
    ·
  • What.......2013 Results still Not Declaredddd....... ^:)^
    'Believe'
    ·
  • yahi sun ke aadha De motivate ho gaya!.... %-(
    'Believe'
    ·
  • notification nai aya abhi tak.....anyone any news? @Runner any idea
    "When you are inspired by some great purpose, some extraordinary project, all your thoughts break their bounds. Your mind transcends limitations, your consciousness expands in every direction, and you find yourself in a new, great and wonderful world. Dormant forces, faculties and talents come alive, and you discover yourself to be a greater person by far than you ever dreamt yourself to be."
    ·
  • notification nai aya abhi tak.....anyone any news? @Runner any idea
    they have uploaded syllabus on their site.bottom right corner.
    I must say they have a horrendous syllabus for their mains exam.
    2014-1st attempt,mains--pol science
    ·
  • jpsc k regular exams hote hain kya? bpsc me to unka jab man kare usi saal hota hai exam :-w
    A great book is a friend that never lets you down. You can return to it again and again and the joy first derived from it will still be there.
    ·
  • Very few seats and to top that mains syllabus which needs specialized attention.
    No JPSC this year for me
    ·
  • i am not graduate now so will leave it this year, thought jpsc will allow final year student to appear like upsc, but this is not the case
    "When you are inspired by some great purpose, some extraordinary project, all your thoughts break their bounds. Your mind transcends limitations, your consciousness expands in every direction, and you find yourself in a new, great and wonderful world. Dormant forces, faculties and talents come alive, and you discover yourself to be a greater person by far than you ever dreamt yourself to be."
    ·
  • friends ye mera pehla attempt hai. mai is forum main naya hoon. jpsc main is baar sirf 51 posts hai. kya koi news hai seats badne ka?
    ·
  • itna dhaandli chalta hai exam mein ki man nahin karta dene ka
    optional-maths
    ·
  • does any1 know what is the Date for Exam?
    'Believe'
    ·
  • edited August 2015
    does any1 know what is the Date for Exam?
    http://www.onlinejpsc.com/jpsc2015/

Date of exam will come later.
    ·
  • Last date KB tk hai bhai
    ·
  • This is the most corrupt state commission.Just google on. Last tym it took prelims in Dec 2013 and mains in May 2015. Not sure whether to fill it or leave it.
    ·
  • Last date KB tk hai bhai
    @StuartMill_2014 17th Sep
    I'm perfectly imperfect
    ·
  • Extreme corrupt..in jharkhand they took JSSC for assistant in Secretariat,there too bribe is on as many friends who took this exam are saying.
    ·
  • friends,any previous year papers or question bank in english...

The jharkhand govt has decided to do away with CSAT this year in JPSC. It has added a little more confusuion... waiting for more news
    ·
  • jharkhand ka koi bharosa nhi hai...kab kya change kar de..ho sake to optional bhi wapas aa jayega....iska previous year ka q paper ranchi ya patna me hi milega...rajendra nagar me to kuch bhi nhi hai jpsc ka....mukherjee nagar me ek bar try kar lena
    ·
  • I am also appearing for jpsc. Please if anybody have essential bookslist regarding jharkhand specific general studies, kindly share it.
    CSE 2015-->3rd attempt || Optional - Political Science and International Relationship || Do or Die Battle this time.
    ·
Sign In or Join to comment.

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google