[ForumIAS COMPREHENSIVE PROGRAM 2018:] BEGINS ON 25th SEPTEMBER
Dear Friends, The wait is finally over. The ForumIAS 2018 Comprehensive Guidance Program 2018 is now out and admissions Open. 5% Early Bird Offer for Non-MGP Students and 10% Early Bird Offer for MGP Students.

Haryana public service comission (NAIB TEHSILDAR )

edited September 2015 in State PSC
hello . anyone know about the exam pattern for this post in HPSC ?
i searched on google , still wont get anything . Has any one applied for this post ? plz help me regarding preparation for this exam , study materials and job profile .

thanx
·

Comments

• +1
    At first they will ask why you're doing it, later they'll ask how you did it!
    ·
  • Me too.....The commission is still to notify the pattern and syllabus.
    ·
  • Last time they were supposed to call candidates on basis of a screening test.with only one paper of General studies.final selection was supposed to be based on interview only.
    2014-1st attempt,mains--pol science
    ·
  • @hummingbird
    so is there anyway to confirm the process or mode of selction?
    ·
  • @hummingbird
    so is there anyway to confirm the process or mode of selction?
    some notification was released last year Google search it.it was for 2013 recruitment which was eventually cancelled
    ·
  • no information ..
    ·
  • Anyone hv info regd hcs ex mains??? :(
    ·
  • I am also waiting for HPSC to release its detailed notification.
    Optional - Law
    ·
  • Old notification mentioned objective test only for screening purpose and selection based on interview only . There are lot of chances that new government will change this pattern to increase importance of written exam
    ·
  • Guys, I have just paid the fee for this post in SBI (560 rupee) via challan. What else to do now? Are we supposed to submit the journal number anywhere?
    Inspector. Serial CSE mains loser.
    ·
  • @junglee12 no we dont have to send any hard copy or journal number anywhere.
    ·
  • edited August 2015
    Guys don't worry about Naib Tehsildar
    In 2013 i applied for this post. after 2 years, I applied again.
    So, in 2017 we may have to apply again.

In 2013, Candidates were supposed to be called directly for Interview. However, Due to large number of applications HPSC decided to have a screening test in july 2014. It was postponed at the last moment.
    Regarding Examination pattern , there is no information. However seeing previous HCS papers you can very well guess the examination level.

Let us hope that there may be fair recruitment , though I have little conviction in that as in case latest contractual ad hoc appointments lot of favoritism is going on.
    ·
  • @manoj07 candidates who had applied earlier need not apply!! I also applied it chk using my I'd I m already registered.. So u applied means I also need to apply again??
    ·
  • i applied last time but dont have reg id now (do i supposed to have it after 2 years) wat to do now?
    ·
  • @sneha_24 you don't need to apply again. I had to change my BC-B status.
    ·
  • @sneha_24 you don't need to apply again. I had to change my BC-B status.
    Ohkyyy... :) thanks
    ·
  • @endo dontics I guess you can retrieve your Reg. ID from the site itself
    ·
  • @sneha_24 I guess HCS-2014 will also be re advertised on some excuse just like other notifications by new government.
    ·
  • Sare pcs bekar hai.aaj jharkhand ka notifications dekha toh laga ki yeh log state services ki nahi balki uno ka exam le rahe hai,matlab language litt ka alag comp paper.upar se 13 ka result aab tak nahi declare kya inhone
    ·
  • @sneha_24 I guess HCS-2014 will also be re advertised on some excuse just like other notifications by new government.
    @manoj07 hv heard these rumours..... But if this actually hppns then litigation ll be followed... Pta nahi kya kr rhe h ai ye log seriously pathetic
    ·
  • Hey guys can any body help me . I just wants to know I have OBC Certificate and I applied for BC--A category. Will OBC certificate work as BC-A certificate as well or I need to apply for BC-A certificate. I only have OBC as of now. Please provide me your valuable suggestion.
    ·
  • Special Batches for Naib Tehsildar Post ( HPSC) and HCS and Allied Services.
    jpg
    jpg
    IMG-20150914-WA000.jpg
    There Are No Mistakes In Life, Just Lessons.
    ·
  • edited September 2015
    Hey guys can any body help me . I just wants to know I have OBC Certificate and I applied for BC--A category. Will OBC certificate work as BC-A certificate as well or I need to apply for BC-A certificate. I only have OBC as of now. Please provide me your valuable suggestion.
    @Vikas1 You need separate BC-A certificate . OBC is for central govt jobs. Certificate should be of date not later than last date of application.
    ·
Sign In or Join to comment.

Courses by ForumIAS for CSE
ForumIAS is trusted by over 10,000+ students for their Prelims, Mains and Interview Preparation and we currently run several assistance programs to help students from Civil Services prelims preparation to rank upgradation to IAS. You can enroll for these programs by making the payment through the links below

1. Mains Guidance Program 2017 - July 1st : Batch C ( 24 Seats | 21 GS + Essay Tests ) | Test Plan | Payment Link |
2. Mains Guidance Program 2017 - 7th August : Batch D ( 50 Seats| 8 GS Tests ) | Test Plan | Payment Link
3. Current Affairs Classes for Mains 2017 (OFFLINE) - 16th August - ( 200 Issues for Mains 2017 ) | Class Plan | Enrollment Link
4. Current Affairs (Online) Classes for Mains 2017 - 20th August | Details | Enrollment Link
5. Prelims Test Series 2018 - Coming Soon 6. Mains Guidance Program for Mains 2018 - Coming soon

UPCOMING EVENTS by ForumIAS
No upcoming events

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog