Writing a good Essay in UPSC Mains, Explained by Anudeep Durishetty Answer Writing Focus Group for Mains 2018 – Details DOWNLOAD: UPSC Prelims 2018 GS Paper I UPDATE : Answer Writing Group ( Offline | New Delhi ) Registrations Are Now Open! Community Meet 3 – June 10th | 2PM | Meet Anudeep, Abhishek, Sachin, Apurva and Ankita Mishra & the Toppers of CSE 2017

Tribute to Kalam sir

It is stil unbelievable for the loss of Nation"s Master mind and Great Scientist ,Peoples president ,Dr.Avul Pakir Jainulabdeen Kalam sir bt still lives forever in every heart through his Vision {boosting speeches ,quotes and messages} in our implementation .He is the gratest inspiration and mentor to me ,His life is role model to every one .Really we miss u and salute u sir . :(

I like '''' U should live like nobody bt only u """ means u should live like a Successful human with overcoming difficulties and He always says every successful person must have 4 aspects ; Set goal , Confidence ,Hard work and Persavarance even with difficulties .Whenever i get discouraged really i wil read Kalam sir books and gives me great strengh and i thought of approaching Kalam sir one day bt i lost opporunity ................

imageimage
jpg
jpg
417372_417793901590351_414037102_n.jpg
jpg
jpg
kalam new.jpg

Comments

jpg
    jpg
    kalam-tribute.jpg.image.975.568.jpg
  • Hearty tribute to Great philosopher , thinker , Missile man on his death anniversary sir...we miss u... And ur inspiring speeches and ideas ... :'(
    FB_IMG_1469609343322.jpg
    552 x 535 - 41K
  • Condolences on his first death anniversary... On dis 27/7.. Day world missed real hero , Bharat ratna.. Dr. Avulpakir jainulabdeen Kalam sir.
    FB_IMG_1469610062044.jpg
    540 x 540 - 34K
  • kya pagalpanti chal rahi hai is this thread has any relevance with the upcoming CSE examination. Tribute dena hai to iske jaise bano sirf photo ko send karne se tribute nahi hota, wo chata tha ki tum log bhi uske jaise bano aur desh ko aage le jao. Jis din tum sab uske path par chalogay tabhi uska asli Tribute hoga
    Nigaho mein manzil thi.
    gire aur gir kar sambhalte rahe.
    hawao ne bahut koshish ki.
    magar chirag aandhiyo mein bhi jalte rahe…
  • I didnt post any irrelevant or worthless message kk.. Just remembered great inspirin Icon through pic and message on his first death anniversary.It doesnt mean one not followin and implemeting his ideas durin preparation to reach ones goal..
  • Salute. No other words.
    Prelims : 2/5; Mains : 0/2; Interview : 0; Remainder : 1+1 (Tired but not; Retired) / Medical Science / Kolkata / Nihilist extraordinaire | Thanks a lot...
  • kya pagalpanti chal rahi hai is this thread has any relevance with the upcoming CSE examination. Tribute dena hai to iske jaise bano sirf photo ko send karne se tribute nahi hota, wo chata tha ki tum log bhi uske jaise bano aur desh ko aage le jao. Jis din tum sab uske path par chalogay tabhi uska asli Tribute hoga

This man is still more relevant in his absence than the CSE to the India youth. That's the relevance of this thread. Still, I do agree with you that the best tribute would be to follow in his footsteps.
    Prelims : 2/5; Mains : 0/2; Interview : 0; Remainder : 1+1 (Tired but not; Retired) / Medical Science / Kolkata / Nihilist extraordinaire | Thanks a lot...
  • asdfghjkl said:

I didnt post any irrelevant or worthless message kk.. Just remembered great inspirin Icon through pic and message on his first death anniversary.It doesnt mean one not followin and implemeting his ideas durin preparation to reach ones goal..

• "Every youth wants to be unique but the world arnd u wants to make like any body else"dat too in his typical south Indian tone.
    Jus like my favorite techr <3 :blush:
  • edited July 2016
    I believe ,this was his last earthly sojourn.
  • Kalaam Saahab said "Just when you need a teacher ,you get one". Its so apt today. I was going to end up today's work, as i was just feeling that I am tired.

Then this thread acted as a teacher and reminded me of the person who worked tirelessly, the person who was nominated for youth icon in his 70's.
  • Would like to share my story,

Born in his hometown. Got into the same institute(MIT) where he had gone. Graduated on the same stream as his. It is fascinating now to realise how my adolescent life had been guided by this man.

A true inspiration. I had even got the chance of getting into the coveted ranks of B-grade DRDO scientist..! Same chance as he had got and picked.

Can't imagine how many kids he would have inspired to follow on the right path..!

To me, He was a Siddhartha of our age..!

I had followed his path in letter until I chose CSE...Hope I follow his path in spirit..! Jai Hind.

To make it relevant for Prelims,
    "We should not give up and we should not allow the problem to defeat us"

Best wishes guys..!

On a lighter note, Do not grieve by shedding tears, Grieve by shedding sweat. @asdfghjkl
    Prelims : 2/2. Mains : 0/2. 24 years. "Thats how you devour a whale ; One bite at a time"
  • Happy to see such a thread on Forum.
    A Visionary who inspired me and countless others.
    I am happy that I share my birthdate with him, just one of the simple personal things I always cherish and feel lucky about.
    Thanks for guiding us all Sir.

• edited July 2016
    Kek said:

Would like to share my story,

Born in his hometown. Got into the same institute(MIT) where he had gone. Graduated on the same stream as his. It is fascinating now to realise how my adolescent life had been guided by this man.

A true inspiration. I had even got the chance of getting into the coveted ranks of B-grade DRDO scientist..! Same chance as he had got and picked.

Can't imagine how many kids he would have inspired to follow on the right path..!

To me, He was a Siddhartha of our age..!

I had followed his path in letter until I chose CSE...Hope I follow his path in spirit..! Jai Hind.

To make it relevant for Prelims,
    "We should not give up and we should not allow the problem to defeat us"

Best wishes guys..!

On a lighter note, Do not grieve by shedding tears, Grieve by shedding sweat. @asdfghjkl

Bhai MIT ko itna capital mein mat likho,i got confused. :trollface:

• PolicyGuy said:

Happy to see such a thread on Forum.
    A Visionary who inspired me and countless others.
    I am happy that I share my birthdate with him, just one of the simple personal things I always cherish and feel lucky about.
    Thanks for guiding us all Sir.

I share both the birthplace and date with mr. Dhyan chand sahab.
    However the year and the latitude ,long are not the same :trollface:
Sign In or Join to comment.

Courses by ForumIAS for CSE
ForumIAS is trusted by over 10,000+ students for their Prelims, Mains and Interview Preparation and we currently run several assistance programs to help students from Civil Services prelims preparation to rank upgradation to IAS. You can enroll for these programs by visiting http://academy.forumias.com

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog