Aspirants for 2017 and beyond

edited September 2015 in Preparation FAQs
Aspirants like me who are in their second or final year of graduation or are thinking of dropping a year and wants to give their first attempt in the 2017 or beyond and have just started their preparation.We may have doubts,questions,queries before commencing our preparation.The numerous doubts like which book to read,how to make notes,how many hours to study and how about to go about our preparation haunt our mind.Let this be a platform for the aspirants where we can share all our doubts and raise our concerns.Let's make this a serious initiative for the newcomers where we all can express ourselves freely.Please join and make this endeavour a guiding mechanism for us all.

Comments

• edited July 2015
    i am preparing for 3000 CE...count me in.
  • Every good thing takes time.This thread too like other threads can be a meaningful one for discussion for the newcomers.Those who are interested,please join.Once we get the required strength in some days time,this could serve as a useful platform for discussion.And I know,this is the starting only but this is meant to be a serious initiative.So please comment only if you are genuinely interested.
  • @ProudtobeGeek

I too have same thoughts as you , preparing for 2017 and same situation , currently in final year of B.tech , then drop 1 year.

Seems , your views are same.
    But I want to differ. Here ar forumias there are lot of non-serious candidate and what they post is completely scrap and disturbing content and we do not have any control on them as we are not admin.

So better we form whatsapp group and add onky serious one which may be as little as 5 members as we can remove them , if necessary.

Here , at forumias there are many such discussion created but today all are just useless or idle.
  • @ProudtobeGeek @vvk2017 where are you guys from ?
  • ya am in friends in the action of 2017 :-SS
  • @ProudtobeGeek - can we form a whatsapp group???
  • anybody interested for whatsaap group??
  • We all are from backgrounds and are in preparatory stage where we all must be reading something or the other related to the syllabus.As the syllabus itself is very vast, so I think the better idea would be that we all can contribute by providing concise points of the topic which we have read so that when others may start reading that topic,they have a general idea of how to go about it.I know Lot of stuff is available on the Internet but still we can help others in some way.I am from political science background,and still learning but will try to contribute my bit pertaining to the subject.
  • Jab tum ttuchiyo ko pehle se pata tha ki upsc me jaana hai to.........,,khair rehne do =))
    Life:- its a method of timepass till the end. But for everyone end will be there, some of your fellow que members gets highlighted because of their unique style of timepass, thats it.
  • i will give my first attempt in 2017
  • I am from rohtak,haryana,,.can anyone suggest me weekend coaching in delhi?
  • anybody interested to join vision 2017 foundation batch???
  • 8441847824 CA Jitin Shakya UPSC 2017
  • I had given the interview on 6th April anyone want to be join my group please WhatsApp 9717557352
Sign In or Join to comment.

Courses by ForumIAS for CSE
ForumIAS is trusted by over 10,000+ students for their Prelims, Mains and Interview Preparation and we currently run several assistance programs to help students from Civil Services prelims preparation to rank upgradation to IAS. You can enroll for these programs by visiting http://blog.forumias.com/courses

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog