Must Download : Prelims 2017 - ForumIAS Current Affairs Modules (September 2016 - May 2017)
NEW REVISION CLASSES PRE'17 History+ Environment+Govt Schemes

Thank you for your tremendous response, to the revision classes for Prelims 2017being conducted in New Delhi. Based on your requests and suggestions, we have come up with new classes as per below schedule
(1)Art & Culture Revision ( REPEAT ) - May 27th & 28th, (2) Modern History ( REPEAT ) - May 30th (3) Govt Schemes + Allied Issues - May 31st (4) Environment & Ecology - Friday, June 2

Seats fill up in a few hours, and we don't plan any more repeat classes, so register early. Click Here to get more details and register early to avoid inconvenience. All revision classes will be held from 5PM to 8PM.

TNPSC preparation

edited July 2015 in Miscellaneous
I heard that TNPSC released Grp I notification. Suggest me how to apply ? How many vacancies are there ? Can we prepare by our own or else we need any assistance?
·

Comments

• TNPSC Grp I Notification
    Date of Notification: 10-07-2015
    Last date for submission of applications: 09-08-2015
    Last date for payment of Fee through Bank or Post Office: 11-8-2015
    Date of Preliminary examination: 08-11-2015 10.00 A.M. to 1.00 P .M.
    ·
  • Can we go for a coaching institute for preparation?
    If so which one is suitable?
    Suggest.
    ·
  • Any body there to answer me !!
    How to search in for a good coaching institute?
    ·
  • What will be the duration for preparation for Grp I exams?
    What are the areas generally asked?
    ;))
    ·
  • In chennai which institute is best? Please help me.
    ·
  • Guys, don't you find ridiculous at even thinking of attempting this exam? Other states notify so many posts while there are not even 80 posts notified by TNPSC. The bloody 69% reservation results in just around 15 seats for GEN for which more than 2 lakh people will apply. The govt makes people think that applying and preparing for this exam is sheer time waste. The miniscule number of posts also provides breeding ground for corruption for which TN govt recruitment is very famous. How the hell will talented candidates consider to apply?
    ·
  • I found a book which is meant for the TNPSC Groups I, II and IV preliminary and Main exams, this book is a one stop text for all content required to clear this exam. Text has been organized and presented in a structured manner to facilitate easy studying for the student. Organised in two sections, the content is segregated into General Studies and Tamil Nadu Studies.

This book is available in Tamil & English language.

You can buy from your nearest bookstore or online @www.mheducation.co.in
    TNPSC Tamil.JPG
    461 x 589 - 58K
    ·
  • Hi friends. Now i completed my degree. I want to write tnpsc exam. So i need Best TNPSC Coaching Centres in chennai. Suggest me the best one.
    ·
Sign In or Join to comment.

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google