Write the Prelims 7 Times before you write it on June 3
Write Simulator Test 2 at 9AM on April 8. Get Scorecard same day by 9PM. Enroll now ! Do not wait till its too late! Enrollment Links :1) Simulator Tests : 8 GS Tests 2) Simulator Tests : 8 GS + 4 CSAT Tests
Unacademy Plus - Live Classes by India’s Best Educators
Seats going fast for all UPSC CSE Prelim's 18 courses. Click on the below link for details -

(1) Modern Indian History                                         (2) Environment & Ecology
(3) Polity, Current Affairs & Govt. Schemes            (4)Budget & Economic survey
(5) Geography with MCQ's                                        (6) Important Current Affairs
Learn from India’s Best Educators. Limited Seats! Register now

Ajay raj singh online geography course

edited July 2015 in Interview Preparation
Anyone taken Ajay singh class online as there are two websites which have his name Geographias .... Which is his website and why so many courses varying in length ??
I have found his demo lectures very good but is he food with paper 2 geography as well or not?? Please guide and also put light on his class notes and test series.
Also when we register on his website then we get a mail stating to deposit money in his bank of Baroda account, I don't doubt his credentials based on the demo lectures but is it not fishy to have a savings account rather than a current account for a class??

Comments

• guys some one please suggest or help..!!!!
  • look into neostencil for alternative
  • he used to teach in RAUs....i was in his class....he is a good teacher and very much legit...i dont know abt geo optional but he probably teaches that part well....if u r in delhi, i would suggest take physical classes...
  • @kgips

I am not in delhi so going for online class....he seems quite serious and he has promised me to change the online platform and make it more viable....
    plus he is available , i had a doubt regarding his name in 2 websites which he has cleared on phone....

now i need to know which is the best test series for holistic practice!!!!

do u have any suggestions
  • no suggestion for test series...u can search the forum....might get something...
  • @kgips bro does he teach gs geography..and where does he teach..and please review his pattern of teaching..i am very bad in geography..who is better among ajay raj singh/neetu mam/alok ranjan/siddharta/majid hussain for gs geography?
  • he probably does teach gs geo...check out his site,contact him...i hav no idea abt others.....his pattern of teaching is traditional...he ll explain first, then dictate a few things, may give some notes....pretty much standard stuff.
  • @rkr06
    He teaches well...concepts get cleared ...i took his online course...very co-operative!!!!
    but i don't know the relevance with respect to GS and current affairs....maybe in some days i will review that too!!!!
  • t rex have u taken ars online course??
  • bro feeling blessed ...Ajay raj singh pendrive video course not only clarified my concepts but it includes all updates upto 2017. infact my friend who took his gs geog pendrive course suggested me to go for his optional pendrive . this i m saying so coz i hv already taken classes from neetu maam, n i was on the brink of quitting this optional but ....now i feel much releived..
  • bro feeling blessed ...Ajay raj singh pendrive video course not only clarified my concepts but it includes all updates upto 2017. infact my friend who took his gs geog pendrive course suggested me to go for his optional pendrive . this i m saying so coz i hv already taken classes from neetu maam, n i was on the brink of quitting this optional but ....now i feel much releived..

Joined few hours back just to praise the Ajay Raj Singh.
  • I have taken PD course from AJS sir,Its very good for people who cannot afford 4-6 month to attend classroom.
  • But I am facing some problem with this software and unable to play videos
Sign In or Join to comment.

Courses by ForumIAS for CSE
ForumIAS is trusted by over 10,000+ students for their Prelims, Mains and Interview Preparation and we currently run several assistance programs to help students from Civil Services prelims preparation to rank upgradation to IAS. You can enroll for these programs by visiting http://blog.forumias.com/courses

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog