Current Affairs + Answer Writing Classes for 2018 : Attend three days of Classes at FourmIAS Offline Center in New Delhi.
Learn how to make own notes from newspaper and alayze issues for CSE.

Click here to : (1) Register, (2) Download Broucher (3) Click here to enroll ONLINE | OFFLINE Click
Course commences on 28th October at 5PM

Mathematics optional study material

Hello friends, I've started this discussion because I observed very few people, who are on this forum are opting or have opted for mathematics optional
If you are one of them then please upload study material here.. it would be of great help, as I'm residing in Pune along with my 5 friends who are also having mathematics as an optional for UPSC!!
Thank You..

Comments

• Chacha Choudhary padhiye...maza aaega... =))
  • Hello friends, I've started this discussion because I observed very few people, who are on this forum are opting or have opted for mathematics optional
    If you are one of them then please upload study material here.. it would be of great help, as I'm residing in Pune along with my 5 friends who are also having mathematics as an optional for UPSC!!
    Thank You..
    Bhai soft copy of maths stuff difficult.
    I hv left maths n hv all books n ims notes etc but its too bulky so if u cn pay for courrier thn I cn send u all... but its too bulky js to gv an idea I hv sometimes paid evn 1500rs js for courier to gt notes n books 4m delhi. Bhai soch le but jada pdf nhi milna n I guess ims site pe kuch topics ka pdf pda h.
    N u might gt numerical analysis schaun series n others foreign author books pdf but I wl say its better to hv hard copy in maths.
    Chal yaar tc

In order to survive,we cling to all we know & understand.And we label it reality.
    But knowledge & understanding are ambiguous.That reality could be an illusion. All humans live with the wrong assumptions.
    Isn't that another way of looking at it???
  • @Ajinkya Gaikwad aap St Francis se pass out ho na???
  • edited June 2015
    @itachi -> hello friend, thanks for your valuable comment. Can you do me a favour? Please send me your email-id so that I can contact you to get those books and we'll discuss about price and all. Thank you!!

PS- don't post your contact details here..do inbox me!!
    @Saloni -> No, I'm not a St Francis alumni!!

And small clarification, I forgot to mention the booklist -> https://prakashrajpurohit.wordpress.com/2010/05/29/mathematics-book-list/
  • Krishna series:
    Dynamic
    Statics
    Complex analysis
    Analytical geometry 3d
    Matrices
    Modern algebra
    Vector calculus

Non Krishna series:
    Calculus by Arora and kumar
    M D Raisinghania's Differentual( ordinary and partial both)

Xerox:
    Numerical analysis
    Linear programming
    Laplace transformation

Urgent sell for this set covering whole syllabus as I'm leaving Delhi. So quick reply.
  • Hey dear I dnt need money but if u really want to pay thn pay for a good cause n send me the receipt ;)
    Btw u can mail me on
    iamitachi7 (rest u knw) I will chk tht mail but also msg me the same on pm :)
    In order to survive,we cling to all we know & understand.And we label it reality.
    But knowledge & understanding are ambiguous.That reality could be an illusion. All humans live with the wrong assumptions.
    Isn't that another way of looking at it???
  • Hello,
    Does anyone among you guys have a previous year paper of Mathematics for UP PCS. Please reply soon. Any idea regarding the type of question asked will be very helpful.
    Thank you.
  • I want to buy krishna maths series books please tell me any shop Delhi where i will get it for sure.. urgent

First attempt 2017
    Optional -PSIR
  • @Fc91forsure : Kumar book centre, Karol bagh
  • @Fc91forsure : Kumar book centre, Karol bagh
    Got it bro thnx..
    First attempt 2017
    Optional -PSIR
  • HI If anybody wants IMS Maths optional material contact me......
  • I have changed my optional...so anybody want IMS material(Xerox) and other std books, please comment.
  • HI If anybody wants IMS Maths optional material contact me......
    hi i want ims maths 2015 materials & books i am staying in bangalore if any body willing to sell i will buy the books please watts app me at 8553607362

• hi i want ims maths 2015 materials & books i am staying in bangalore if any body willing to sell i will buy the books please watts app me at 8553607362

• I have changed my optional...so anybody want IMS material(Xerox) and other std books, please comment.
    hi i want ims maths 2015 materials & books i am staying in bangalore if any body willing to sell i will buy the books please watts app me at 8553607362
  • edited September 2015
    I have changed my optional...so anybody want IMS material(Xerox) and other std books, please comment.
    I will inbox u complete book list along with total price by sunday. If you want some particular books then message me

I will inbox u complete book list along with total price by sunday. If you want some particular books then message me

Dilip is it better to take postal service of ims or just xerox copies of material are enough??
  • http://www.astronomia.edu.uy/progs/algebra/Linear_Algebra,_4th_Edition__(2009)Lipschutz-Lipson.pdf

This might help u guys
    This link is not working.

Optional : Mathematics
    Preparing for CSE 2016
  • http://www.astronomia.edu.uy/progs/algebra/Linear_Algebra,_4th_Edition__(2009)Lipschutz-Lipson.pdf

This might help u guys
    This link is not working.

Copy the whole link and paste it dude
  • i want all the books and ims material (anything is ok ) its better to chat with watts up right

• i want all the books and ims material (anything is ok ) its better to chat with watts up right

I have changed my optional...so anybody want IMS material(Xerox) and other std books, please comment.
    hi dilip i want all the books and ims material. i think its better to chat through watts up right

• Hii I am in urgent need of all ims mathematics material. Pls if any one can provide me with material it will be a great help. Even those who are preparing can provide if possible I will Xerox and return within few hours. Thanks in advance
    My contact no-9873765717

• Ps- the Xerox market material is incomplete as it doesn't have few units notes.
  • Krishna series:
    Dynamic
    Statics
    Complex analysis
    Analytical geometry 3d
    Matrices
    Modern algebra
    Vector calculus

Non Krishna series:
    Calculus by Arora and kumar
    M D Raisinghania's Differentual( ordinary and partial both)

Xerox:
    Numerical analysis
    Linear programming
    Laplace transformation

Urgent sell for this set covering whole syllabus as I'm leaving Delhi. So quick reply.
    do yu have all essential books which are mentioned in Prakash Rajpurohit's Blog.
  • I have almost all the standard books for mathematics P1 and P2. And also all the IMS notes for all topics.
    I wish to sell them. If anyone is interested, contact me at 8130117425. I am in NOIDA
  • The material is sold out.
  • Hello friends, I've started this discussion because I observed very few people, who are on this forum are opting or have opted for mathematics optional
    Thank You..

Hi,
    i am starting new initative to teach maths online.If you need material also I can provide you.
  • Can some one share link for IMS test series for mains
  • i m new in this field because m from engineering background .. anyone can help to find the material to find the upsc mains mathematics ???
Sign In or Join to comment.

Courses by ForumIAS for CSE
ForumIAS is trusted by over 10,000+ students for their Prelims, Mains and Interview Preparation and we currently run several assistance programs to help students from Civil Services prelims preparation to rank upgradation to IAS. You can enroll for these programs by visiting http://blog.forumias.com/courses

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog