Current Affairs + Answer Writing Classes for 2018 : Attend three days of Classes at FourmIAS Offline Center in New Delhi.
Learn how to make own notes from newspaper and alayze issues for CSE.

Click here to : (1) Register, (2) Download Broucher (3) Click here to enroll ONLINE | OFFLINE Click
Course commences on 28th October at 5PM

Noc for state psc interview

Friends,
I have my psc interview in one of the states. In the form for interview it is mentioned that those who are in govt service(whether permanent or temporary) should send NOC before interview. I have my interview scheduled within few days.
I am in a central govt autonomous body in a contract job. I have not taken NOC from my employer. what can I do now? In interview will they ask for NOC? will they debar me from giving interview? I can resign from my job if i will get selected.

Thanx

Comments

• can anybody guide me regarding this
  • Autonomous Body employees are not treated as government employee. Besides, as you are in contract, you neither come under permanent nor under temporary category(As far as I know).
  • I am employed with a public sector bank.what do i do about the NOC as it is impossible for me to go to chennai now as i have my interview within a few days and upon that i am on medical leave.it's urgent...someone pls help.
  • they will allow you in Interview after taking undertaking.you will be given 21 days time to submit NOC if it is needed.
Sign In or Join to comment.

Courses by ForumIAS for CSE
ForumIAS is trusted by over 10,000+ students for their Prelims, Mains and Interview Preparation and we currently run several assistance programs to help students from Civil Services prelims preparation to rank upgradation to IAS. You can enroll for these programs by visiting http://blog.forumias.com/courses

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog